Menu
Expat.com

permiso segorno

Last activity 17 June 2024 by Humayoun Qureshi69

Humayoun Qureshi69

hi my name is aziz i am from pakistan i live in germany i was in italy in 2019 and 2020 i apply for permiso segorno and i got the segorno for six month and i have renewal date of end of december . i was in italy napoli on renewal date butt the kastora people said ww dnt have enough staff becouse of crismis and new year holydays so come again on januery 13 2020 so i come come back germany and then corona come and i never visit again there border closed .. it is posibel i can get segorno again if i go again there ?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Italy

• Traveling to Italy
    Traveling to Italy

Are you planning to move to Italy? Before arriving in Italy, whether you are a student, a worker, or a job seeker, ...

• Getting married in Italy
    Getting married in Italy

Italy is the romantic country par excellence, when you think of Venice, Rome or Florence. And the idea of getting ...

• Childcare in Italy
    Childcare in Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy with young children, you have probably chosen the best destination to go to. ...

• The Milan neighbourhood guide
    The Milan neighbourhood guide

Greater Milan, as the Milanese call it, is, without doubt, the most important center in Italy today. It is the ...

• Connecting to the internet and using phones in Italy
    Connecting to the internet and using phones in Italy

Now that you live in Italy, you probably need to stay in touch with your family, friends and the world around you. ...

• Buying property in Rome
    Buying property in Rome

Rome has a complex real estate market, as is the case throughout Italy, and it is not always easy to find a ...

• Pregnancy and childbirth in Italy
    Pregnancy and childbirth in Italy

When moving to Italy, you may be considering having a child there. Giving birth in a foreign country can be ...

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

All of Italy's guide articles