Looking for an electrician and amateur photographer in Cebu and Leyte

Hello forum members.  This is my first post since I just signed up.  This forum must have a large membership because I had to get creative to find a usable pseudonym.  I finally just went out on a limb and choose one that was accepted.  I have lived in The Phils for about 11 years in the areas around Cebu City.  Now living in Lapu Lapu City.  My first request is help in findiing an electrician.  I never had any trouble finding people who could do things in Minglanilla and Argao, but in Lapu Lapu it is not so easy.  I need to have circut breakers replaced in a main box in my house and to have a split type AC broken off from an existing circut and put on a new, independent circuit. If anyone out there has a recommendation I would like to have it.  My second request is to find an amateur photographer to do some photoshooting for me in the Ormoc City area of Leyte.  I want an amateur expat who enjoys photography and is creative.  It is just fun and casual, nothing serious but the people involved prefer an expat.  Anyway, all inquires and welcome regarding both requests.   I am a former member of the LivinginCebu forum that used to be an active and stimulating discussion platform and information sharing site back in the day.  Thanks for your time and consideration today.     JtH