Menu
Expat.com

travaille en espagne

Last activity 01 July 2024 by Bhavna

aminazaidi1994

Hi,

I want to move to spain and work there , i don't speak spanish but i want to learn the language but i can't find a job.

any recommendation ?

Bhavna

@aminazaidi1994

hello and welcome !

What are your qualifications ? Have you created your CV in the jobs in Spain section ?

Regards

Bhavna

Articles to help you in your expat project in Spain

• The labor market in Spain
    The labor market in Spain

The Spanish labor market offers a range of opportunities for expats. Spain has long been a favored destination for ...

• Starting a business in Spain
    Starting a business in Spain

Starting a new business in Spain is exhilarating and daunting at the same time. For starters, there are many ...

• Working in Spain
    Working in Spain

Moving to a foreign country as an expat can be both exhilarating and daunting, particularly when it comes to ...

• Working in Spain as a digital nomad
    Working in Spain as a digital nomad

With its laidback mañana attitude, sunny climate, great food and awe-inspiring landscapes, Spain is one of ...

• Working in Seville 
    Working in Seville 

Seville is the capital of the autonomous community of Andalusia and home to its government. It is a lively ...

• Finding a job in Madrid
    Finding a job in Madrid

Madrid, the exciting capital of Spain, is a fantastic destination for foreigners looking for job opportunities. ...

• Working in Barcelona
    Working in Barcelona

Are you an expat looking for work in Barcelona? Spain's second-largest city is Catalonia's ...

• Internships in Spain
    Internships in Spain

Do you want to develop your professional skills and boost your career prospects while living in ...

All of Spain's guide articles