Menu
Expat.com

I want to get opportunities to work in Finland

Last activity 04 July 2024 by Bhavna

aclilutelahun

I want to participate in the agriculture industry of Finland

I have experienced in agriculture sector different skills and role in agricultural investment on previous company. mainly I was hired by farm worker and plant, inspect, harvest crops and operate small farm machines and tools.

Bhavna

@aclilutelahun

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Finland section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna

aclilutilahun

Thank you for your suggestion. can you help me to do that or send me some link that helpful to creat cv on finland job website

Bhavna

@aclilutilahun

hello, I can not help you to create your CV but it is simple, the template is already provided, you just need to fill in the information asked : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/finland/addCV.html

Articles to help you in your expat project in Finland

• Finding work in Finland
    Finding work in Finland

Working in Finland will be good for you: the country boasts good working conditions and a high level of employment ...

• Become a digital nomad in Finland
    Become a digital nomad in Finland

Vast regions of unspoilt nature, over 188,000 lakes, hip vibrant cities, and charming little towns — Finland ...

• Working in Helsinki
    Working in Helsinki

The statistics don't lie. By looking at them, one can presume that in Finland, and in Helsinki, there will be ...

• The labour market in Helsinki
    The labour market in Helsinki

The labour market in Helsinki can be described as unbalanced, a bit schizophrenic even. Simultaneously, there is ...

• The work culture in Helsinki
    The work culture in Helsinki

If there is one thing you should know about the work environment in Helsinki (or indeed Finland), it must be this: ...

• Popular neighbourhoods in Helsinki
    Popular neighbourhoods in Helsinki

In Finland, urbanisation is accelerating, and people are flooding to the south and particularly Helsinki ...

• Childcare and early education in Finland
    Childcare and early education in Finland

Finland is a good place to raise kids. With so much of its GPD going towards daycare and education, you know ...

• Travelling to Finland
    Travelling to Finland

A member of the EU since 1995 but also one of the Schengen group of countries, Finland makes travelling a breeze ...

All of Finland's guide articles