Menu
Expat.com

Oet issues

Last activity 10 July 2024 by GUL AWAN

GUL AWAN

I am a doctor currently working im oman. I have completed my degree of MRCEM from united Kingdom. i have a confusion about my oet. i have given several attemps of oet by taking B grades in three modules randomly and all four modules but they fail me in one always randomly. what do you suggest me to do now. i want to relocate. regards

Articles to help you in your expat project in Italy

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Working in Italy
    Working in Italy

Are you looking to move to Italy and find a job there? In this article, we will give you tips for starting your ...

• Working conditions in Italy
    Working conditions in Italy

Unless you have decided to move to Italy for retirement or study, you are probably looking for a job to support ...

• Working in Florence
    Working in Florence

It's easy to fall in love with Florence, so it's not surprising that the city is one of the most popular ...

• Finding work in Rome
    Finding work in Rome

Unsurprisingly, Rome is one of the most popular destinations in Italy, especially for expatriates. Its culture, ...

• Working in Turin
    Working in Turin

Like many industrial cities in northern Italy, Turin has weathered the effects of the global economic crisis. ...

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• Internships in Italy
    Internships in Italy

In most European countries, internships play an essential role in shaping education and giving young people ...

All of Italy's guide articles