Menu
Expat.com

Anybody on the Search for Accommadation - Riyadh

Last activity 25 August 2013 by Dadi HD

NJEXPAT

Just landed a few days ago and I'm currently seeking a roommate to share a 2 bedroom flat at one the compounds in Riyadh. Interested seekers, please drop a line...thanks

inKIMtax
NJEXPAT wrote:

Just landed a few days ago and I'm currently seeking a roommate to share a 2 bedroom flat at one the compounds in Riyadh. Interested seekers, please drop a line...thanks

Are you a man or a woman?

NJEXPAT

Male

Armand

Hi NJEXPAT!

You shold post an advert in the accommodation section of Riyadh classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

bazdubai

Hi

im due to arrive in Riyadh early next week and will be looking to share a place on a compound so would be very interested to discuss this further. I am currently in Dubai (been here on and off for 10 years) originally from N. Ireland and taking up a senior management position with a new startup business.

email address bazdubai@hotmail.com mob 00 971 50 7022724

Regards

Barry

moh1985y

Hi there...

I am arabic person, looking to share apartment, but first have to listen from you about the rate.

my email is
moh1985y@yahoo.com

yazeed1

send me the rate too please
yazeed.m.ahmed@gmail.com

kasiersosa

Hi Njexpat

I have also arrived very recently last week in fact.
I am on the search for accomodation.

I am a British National of asian origin.

working as an Engineer.

Regards
Ayub

jashjones22

Hi, I'm John,

working on the new Financial District, arrived a few days ago and am in an Hotel.

Looking to share a Volla/ House with 1 or 2 max. others. Budget around SAR 40,000 pm.

Contact me on 'phone if you have similar plan.

John.

moh1985y

Hi..

This is Arabic guy from Yemen, looking to get a room in Riyadh, if it's still available, please conform....

Dr. Neetu Garg

Would you please guide me rent of 1 bedroom villa in a compound. I am not looking for an expensive one.

yorrick vernaillen

good evening ,

i am almost sure you already find a roomate ,but !!! you never now
i am looking for a appartment right now , it's hard to find ,so if your room is still available it would be great,it's also a good opportunity for me to meet new poeple , i am from Belgium and i'm here to open a chocolate factory and create some new brands . please let me know if the room is still free and if yes ,maybe we can meet and discuss more specific about details!

Thanks

best regards

Yorrick

Mohammed 123

hello . I know someone who has apartment foe rent in compound consists of one room, Kitchen, Hall, Bath. Fully furnished, free electricity, water, and the Internet. Rent 60000 riyals in the year

bazdubai

Hi Thanks for the post. I had moved back to Dubai for the time being so no longer looking but if I am back I will post again.

Regards

Barry

lionking69

Hi,
I am new to Riyadh, looking for accommodation in a compound, one bed room or shared accommodation would be fine, hope that you can help with that, I am Egyptian, moved from Dubai where I lived for the last 15 years, if possible email me on lion_king_77@hotmail.com thanks

khaledsami

if any on search for a villa in a compound can contact me.

Dadi HD

Hello NJ, i'm looking around for a female colleague of mine, 27yo Jordanian, professional. looking for another female roommate. hope it's still available.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

All of Riyadh's guide articles