Our new Mauritius Guide is up!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either comfortably settled in your new home in Mauritius or finding all the help you need to get your expatriation project rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered our newest baby: the Mauritius guide!

The Mauritius guide is packed with information about this amazing and innovative country. From where the safest neighborhoods are to the leisure scene or the Mauritian job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Mauritius in our new guide!

Below are the main topics we address in this guide:

General information about Mauritius

Formalities in Mauritius

Visas in Mauritius

Work in Mauritius

Accommodation in Mauritius

Study in Mauritius

Banking in Mauritius

Tax in Mauritius

Healthcare in Mauritius

Driver's license in Mauritius

Communication in Mauritius

Leisure in Mauritius

Transportation in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

And more

Do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions, or feedback on our Mauritius guide!

Warm regards,

Veedushi

Expat.com Editorial Team

@Veedushi Thanks for this. Back in May I downloaded your 2024 guide, is this updated from that edition?

Hello Mike,

Most of the information from the 2024 Mauritius Guide is up-to-date. We have updated the online version as well, which we do every year.

We have also included the latest Budget 2024–2025 measures in the Visa and Investment articles.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Veedushi

@Veedushi Thanks!

@Veedushi splendid! Thank you