Menu
Expat.com

Anyone living in Lecce ?

Last activity 11 July 2024 by drfrdo

drfrdo

@Julien

My wife and I are looking for a nice place in the Lecce area, and we wanted to get to speak to anyone who is living in the Lecce area.  We speak Italian, and are looking to buy someplace in the next 2-3 years,  and are planning to move in the next 5-6 years.  We would love to get in touch with anyone who has an intimate knowledge of Lecce and the surrounding area.

Fred and Sonia

Bhavna

Hello Fred and Sonia,

Welcome on board !

I have created this new thread from your post on the Lecce forum so that members can reach out to you.

Any particular question about Lecce ? Feel free to post it here.

Regards

Bhavna

drfrdo

Thanks Bhavna!

If anyone knows a good realtor, or even a good company for home remodeling, please let us know!!  We were thinking of finding s place in the downtown of Lecce.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Lecce

• Buying property in Rome
    Buying property in Rome

Rome has a complex real estate market, as is the case throughout Italy, and it is not always easy to find a ...

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Long-term visas for Italy
    Long-term visas for Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy, the question of a residence permit arises first. Depending on your ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Leisure in Italy
    Leisure in Italy

Living in Italy also means benefiting from a multitude of leisure activities. Between museums, art cities, ...

• Banking in Italy
    Banking in Italy

If you are planning to move to Italy, you may need to open a bank account. Often this is even required by the ...

• Income tax in Italy
    Income tax in Italy

Once you have settled in Italy, you will be subject to personal income tax (Imposta sul reddito - IRPEF), in ...

All of Lecce's guide articles