Menu
Expat.com

Living in Macedonia

Last activity 19 August 2024 by Bhavna

pattijolougee

Hello! I am new here. I have been in Macedonia for two months and have fallen in love with it! But my stay will end soon. Does anyone know of a fast and easy way to stay more than three months? Please help! 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

JimJ

Punch a cop.... 1f60e.svg

Bhavna

@pattijolougee

Hello and welcome !

Have you contacted immigration and visa services yet ?

Regards

Bhavna

pattijolougee

@Bhavna Do you have a suggestion as to who I contact? Ministry or foreign affairs? Or another place? Thank you in advance.

Youngdrin

@pattijolougee hello , you can contact me for a place to stay in Struga , macedonia . ****

Struga is a beautiful city with lake and river .

Struga offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and modern amenities, making it an ideal destination for digital nomads and remote workers. With its picturesque lakeside views, serene environment, and welcoming community, Struga provides a unique opportunity to enjoy a slower pace of life while staying productive.

Why Choose Struga?

Affordable Living: Struga offers a lower cost of living compared to many Western European cities, allowing you to enjoy a high quality of life without breaking the bank.

Low Tax Rates: North Macedonia's favorable tax rates make it an attractive option for remote workers looking to optimize their finances.

Natural Beauty: Nestled between mountains and the crystal-clear waters of Lake Ohrid, Struga is perfect for nature lovers. Enjoy activities like hiking, swimming, or simply relaxing by the lake.

Cultural Richness: Explore the town’s rich history, including traditional architecture, local festivals, and delicious Macedonian cuisine.

Connectivity: Stay connected with reliable internet services and easy access to nearby cities, including Ohrid and Skopje.

Whether you're looking to rent a cozy apartment or find a long-term stay, Struga has plenty to offer. Consider making Struga your next remote work destination and experience the best of both worlds – work and leisure.

Feel free to reach out if you need any tips or advice on settling in Struga, or if you're looking for a place to stay. We're here to help you make the most of your time in this beautiful town!

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Share your contact details in private please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bhavna

@Youngdrin

Hello and welcome !

If you have property for rental, feel free to create ads in our property section (it is free) : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … a/add.html

Thank you

Bhavna