Enjoying the 2024 Olympics Games in Indonesia

Hello everyone,

On the occasion of the 2024 Olympic Games, we invite you to share useful advice and tips to follow this global sports event while living in Indonesia.

How to watch the Olympic Games live from Indonesia?

If live streaming is not an option for you, how to follow the results and highlights of the Olympics?

What is the general vibe towards the 2024 Olympic games in Indonesia? Are there any special events, celebrations, or community initiatives organised in your area?

What are the potential challenges to follow the Olympics in Indonesia?

Feel free to share your experiences and tips to make the most of the 2024 Olympics as an expat in Indonesia.

Thank you for your contribution.

Cheryl
The Expat.com Team

Teahuo'O in Tahiti is one of the most difficult and dangerous waves in the world, so I am interested to know if any surfers get injured or killed. Even the top pro's are scared when surfing there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to access Olympics coverage from Jakarta?

Tried everything down here in South East Java with no luck . 9now Australia and NBC America not available here , streaming sites want a yearly subscription only to tell you the service is not available here . VPN's are blocked /not available in this area . Even had one site say there coverage is blocked because of the content , surfing  ?? Only tv coverage is on moji , volleyball and badminton at 9pm if you can get a signal

!!

I'm only interested to watch surfing clips in Tahiti. As for the rest, I am more interested in the medal charts. England is currently in 5th place ahead the USA, but that obviously won't last much longer. I don't think Indonesia has any medals so far.

@Yeah that's all I'm interested in . Getting a few replays , highlights on youtube/facebook but nothing like watching it live .