Seeking Executive Chef roles and Business partnerships in Cebu/Manila

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Stephan Oppenhagen, and I have over 30 years of international experience as an Executive Chef, specializing in fine dining, large-scale banqueting, luxury properties, and innovative global cuisine concepts. I have worked extensively in Europe, Asia, and Africa, including Michelin-starred restaurants and 5-star hotels.

I am currently planning to relocate permanently to the Philippines and am seeking advice and potential opportunities for an Executive Chef role in Cebu or Manila. My expertise includes a strong emphasis on vegetarian, vegan, nutrition-focused dishes, and leading large teams to achieve exceptional culinary standards.

Additionally, I am exploring the possibility of starting a small to medium-sized food business, such as a fine dining restaurant or a Danish bakery. I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences regarding the business landscape. I am also open to finding a potential business partner who shares a passion for the culinary arts and is interested in embarking on this exciting venture with me.

If you have any advice, know of any opportunities, or can connect me with potential contacts or business partners, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to engaging with the community.

Best regards,

Stephan Oppenhagen