Menu
Expat.com

Student pass application rejected for 6 months old baby

Last activity 21 August 2024 by Mabel25

Mabel25

I withdrawal first application for first school. After one week I submitted new application for new school.  I have submitted my baby student pass application to ICA on 15 Aug. I got rejected on 19 Aug. But at the same day first school also registered to get new application number. Can I get two solar number from two schools? What should I do for next step? I look for any idea. I would like  to enroll my baby at infant care.

beppi

A dependents pass (DP) is the correct visa type for your situation.

The salary requirement for a DP exists to prevent kids to live here in poverty. If you cannot fulfill it, do not come here with child!

Attempts to circumvent that requirement by applying for a student pass will fail!

Mabel25

Thank you for your advice. I will try to apply DP. I heard  entry pass application number is needed for DP. How to get entry pass application number?

Please give me any idea or link.

beppi

@Mabel25 I assume this is your current pass number.

Mabel25

@beppi oh, I see. Thank you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Banking in Singapore
    Banking in Singapore

Singapore offers a wide range of personal banking services and has a complete offering of international banking ...

All of Singapore's guide articles