Any good English teaching jobs going?

Hi 👋

I'm Deborah, new to the forum and hopefully new to Oman soon. Anyone know of any good reputable schools in Muscat with vacancies for experienced international English teachers? I'm from UK, with 13 years international experience and qualified. Thankyou in advance!

@deborahmj

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Muscat section for better visibility and contact recruitment agencies in Muscat to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

Thankyou 😀

@deborahmj

Salam Alykum,..,

Debbie..... first of all not sure why would you come to Arabic country for job 😒 but it's your choice.

"Yes"

Anyhoo, assuming you already have IELTS/papers (for ministry approval) it's very restricted here, all advantages for nationals (expats as systematic-slaves) I know, I grew up in here.....so, if you (must) have background experience at least 2-5 years then you could get job as teacher easily in Muscat. Just log-in OLX app and......

When you come to Muscat??

Anyway, Best Wishes.

Hi,

"In my opinion, there are good opportunities for English teaching jobs in Oman, especially in private schools, language institutes, and universities. You can check job boards like Teach Away, GulfTalent, or LinkedIn, as well as school websites. Having a TEFL or CELTA certification can be a big advantage."

There are many international schools in Oman, especially in Muscat. Check their websites for vacancies