Christmas Day

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to eat on the 25th December in Da Nang,  thinking a more traditional roast dinner type of thing but would consider anything recommend, thanks in advance,..  Les

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to eat on the 25th December in Da Nang,  thinking a more traditional roast dinner type of thing but would consider anything recommend, thanks in advance,..  Les

-@Lesshove

We had a great meal last Christmas at Scott Prime's "Diner 66": Choice of Prime Rib roast or roasted chicken or a combo.

A lot of long-time expats here say great things about holiday meals at the "Happy Heart Cafe".

I imagine the "Sail Rooftop Restaurant" at the top of the Hilton Hotel will be offering some sort of holiday meal (they are quite excellent at very reasonable prices).

I would also check into special meals or buffets down in Hội An.

The "Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort" near Cửa Đại Beach always puts on a major buffet on major holidays, and I'm certain I remember them having one last year.

Any Aussie or Brit run restaurant that normally does a roast meal on Sundays will probably be worth checking out.

IMO, the best way to get specific answers is to check out Fac.e.book business pages and send specific questions via Messenger.

Good luck with your search.

@OceanBeach92107 thanks, will look at all them, was actually looking at the sail (hilton hotel) looks nice and yes reasonably priced 👍🏻