Menu
Expat.com

new expat looking for apartment/house to rent for 2

Last activity 03 September 2024 by Cheryl

elizaessa

Hi, i am aiming to move to mauritus next month and looking for apartments from owners directly in any area. i also need some housing advice as this is mty first time moving out so im not sure how to go about bills and tvs and all the practical stuff.  also shall i find a place to move in to before i arrive or rent an airbnb and then have a look at some places instead just anxious about arriving and customs sees my return ticket for my premium visa in april however only got one weeks accomodation.

pascalgodts

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Offers are not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bhavna

@elizaessa

Hello and welcome !

Since offers are not allowed on the forum. I would suggest that you create an advert in the housing section to receive ads/offers from members.

You will also find tips and useful links in the Mauritius Expat Guide

All the best

Bhavna

rfuzurally

@elizaessa

Hi Elissa,

Moderated by Cheryl last month
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Cheryl

Hello rfuzurally,

No advertising on the forum please.

I invite you to post ad avert in the dedicated section for housing opportunities in Mauritius.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Accommodation in Mauritius
    Accommodation in Mauritius

Thanks to its idyllic setting and its proximity to Africa, India, Australia and Asia in general, this small, ...

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles