Fiancée's Visa Application to Poland

Hello,

My fiancée, who is a Polish citizen, will send me an invitation so I can apply for a visa. We have been together for three years, and I proposed to her this summer (she said yes!). However, after reading information from this sub and other sources, I am unsure if our "engagement" status will negatively affect our visa application.

We plan to meet in Krakow and have a romantic winter holiday in Zakopane. However, I have a few questions:

Should I write a letter and outline a detailed itinerary?

Should the visa application be based entirely on the length of our holiday, or is it possible to request a duration of 1-3 months?

Is it beneficial or detrimental to provide information about our relationship? If necessary, we can include photos from our three years together, especially those with the engagement ring.

Should the visa be a single-entry or multiple-entry visa?

Are there any other aspects I might have overlooked or need to pay attention to?

ps: I 'am a Turkish Citizen if it matters!

thanks in advance!

Hey,

my fiàncee is a polish citizen as well. I am nowhere near EU but with an invitation and proper documents required you can apply for a short Schengen visa from your local VFS or Polish consulate. If everything required is properly presented and you can convince that you will come back before the visa expires, you will be on your way to Poland.

Good luck🤞🏻