Menu
Expat.com

I want to buy a car in egypt and ship it to usa

Last activity 17 October 2024 by adrianawilliam1277

Anya Deva

anyone know the process and fees and what shipping company to use?

Have anyone done it before? i am buying an old car, made in 1970 mercedez there and want to find out how to ship it here to Miami port from Cairo

adrianawilliam1277

Check car papers very well

Inspekt is the best company to check the car

Get a supervisor to check

Articles to help you in your expat project in Alexandria

• Driving in Egypt
    Driving in Egypt

Are expatriates allowed to drive in Egypt? What are the relating conditions? Find out in this article.

• Work in Alexandria
    Work in Alexandria

Looking for a job in Alexandria? Here is all that you need to know about its labor markets. Find some tips to ...

• Accommodation in Alexandria
    Accommodation in Alexandria

Planning to relocate in Alexandria? Find, in this article, some tips to guide you through your housing search.

• Opening a bank account in Egypt
    Opening a bank account in Egypt

Looking forward to open a bank account in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Leisure in Egypt
    Leisure in Egypt

Wondering what you can do during your leisure time in Egypt? Movies, football, diving, culture and history... Feel ...

• Water Safety in Egypt
    Water Safety in Egypt

The government claims the tap water is safe; however, every recommends that you do NOT drink it. It is best to ...

• Traveling to Egypt with your pet
    Traveling to Egypt with your pet

Can expatriates travel to Egypt with their pets? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out in ...

• Transportation in El Rehab City
    Transportation in El Rehab City

Transportation can seem limited when you live out in Rehab City. Here are a few things I figured out.

All of Alexandria's guide articles