Menu
Expat.com

SCE renewal outside the Kingdom

Last activity 17 October 2024 by Mark Paul Calvez

Mark Paul Calvez

Good day fellow expats and brethrens. I just want to ask an advice what to do with my situation. I am a registered SCE member as a Engineer, but I went for final exit, then it expired while I am in the Philippines. Now I have new employer. My agency told me to renew my SCE membership first for getting new visa. I tried to renew it in the portal but it says that the Data is invalid. My question is, how to renew a SCE membership outside the kingdom who have went for final exit? Thank you for your brilliant ideas in advance.

RedTrumpet
My question is, how to renew a SCE membership outside the kingdom who have went for final exit? -@Mark Paul Calvez

You need to register with the SCE. After the registration stage, send a copy of the expired SCE membership certificate to SCE general secretariat email info@saudieng.sa and call SCE unified 920020820 for follow-up in order to linked your old registration with the new membership file.

Mark Paul Calvez

@RedTrumpet but how to register again? Do I need to make new registration with different email address? Because I tried to make new registration but since I don't have new border number or visa number, I tried to register using my passport number, but it says that my passport number was already registered, therefor I can't make new registration.

RedTrumpet

@Mark Paul Calvez suggest you to call Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) unified phone number 920020820. Explain to them your situation and encountered difficulty during registration. Maybe this has to do with your recent rejection to membership registration due to non-compliance with SCE requirements that resulted to the issuance of your SCE temporary membership just to obtain your final exit visa.

Mark Paul Calvez

@RedTrumpet no, that was before. That issue was happened 2019. And in 2022, I was registered and already a member of SCE. But maybe you are right. Because the account I used to request for temporary membership is different from the account I used to request for permanent membership. My passport number was already used in my old SCE account which is the temporary membership, and I made a new account for SCE membership and was approoved, and now my membership is expired.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles