Menu
Expat.com

Looking for Expats Who Moved to Russia – Interview Request

Last activity 17 October 2024 by Kirio

Kirio

Hello!

I’m currently preparing a material about expats who have come to live and work in Russia. I’m looking for a few expats from different parts of the world (East/Southeast Asia, Africa, the Americas) who moved to Russia for permanent residence (not for studies or temporary work).

The interview will focus on your journey, including financial aspects such as salaries, living costs, and your overall financial adaptation to life in Russia. The material will be written in the first-person perspective, as if you are telling your own story. After the interview, I may come back with follow-up questions and possibly request some photos.

Before publishing, I will send the material to you for approval. If you're willing to share your experience, please comment or send me a direct message.

Thank you in advance for your help! Your story would be invaluable to this project.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Russia

• Finding work in Yekaterinburg
    Finding work in Yekaterinburg

Located in the Ural region, Yekaterinburg is known to be Russia's third biggest city after Moscow and St ...

• Leisure activities in Moscow
    Leisure activities in Moscow

Moscow, the Russian capital city, is world famous for its cultural and historical legacy. So, if you are moving ...

• Finding work in Nizhny Novgorod
    Finding work in Nizhny Novgorod

Nizhny Novgorod, formerly known as Gorky, is found at 405km east of Moscow, at the confluence of the famous Oka ...

• Finding work in St Petersburg
    Finding work in St Petersburg

St Petersburg he Northern capital, as Russians call it, and Moscow's eternal competitor for cultural ...

• Finding work in Samara
    Finding work in Samara

Located at some 860 km from Moscow and close to Kazakhstan's border, Samara's population, to date, ...

• Accommodation in Samara
    Accommodation in Samara

If you have never heard of Samara, it is a place that you should definitely discover. Located at the confluence of ...

• How to drive in Russia
    How to drive in Russia

Driving in Russia is considered to be a real challenge. But skilled drivers can still manage, provided they have a ...

• Accommodation in Novosibirsk
    Accommodation in Novosibirsk

Novosibirsk is Russia's third biggest city and a major industrial hub. Due to its economic dynamism, it offers ...

All of Russia's guide articles