Playing football

Just got here recently & also very keen to have a kickabout!

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is still playing or knows where I can play? Or if there are any competitive leagues?

Hi everyone,

I play football weekly at Tao Dan Park (No.1 Huyen Tran Cong Chua St., Ben Thanh ward, District 1, HCMC) on 6PM - 8PM Tuesday (the same place in the picture of kelvindartz's post). On Thursday, I play at D2 Street, Binh Thanh District on 5.30PM-7PM. So everybody can join to play with us.

Dont worry about the fee, if you come with 2 - 3 person, or the first time you join, we will pay for you (because we have a monthly fund). If you want to join for long time, you may share a fee with us about 200.000 VND/month. :idontagree:

You may send me a text to 0909.115.414 (Mr. Luan) to confirm.  :)

Would like to see you there  :)

Hey gerald do u find somebody  to football :D

Just got to Saigon recently & keen to have to Kick around! Let me know if anyone knows a group I could join.

Where do you live in HCMC? D2? D1? Binh Than? D7?

Work in D1 and Stay in D2. For Football either or farther will also be fine :)

Hi,

I know that you started the conversation a long time ago. But, is it still relevant? I want to join for football playing. Live in D2 but will travel wherever I'll be asked.

Please contact me,
Hezi Bosmi

Hi guys,

I'm moving to Saigon in December. Is there anywhere where I can play regular football? I'll be living in D1.