Menu
Expat.com

Anyone interested in sharing an apartement in Dubai!!!

Last activity 23 October 2011 by hansa27

Julien17

Hi guys,
I am French people, freshly landed in Dubai and I am looking for some international persons to share an apt.
If you are interested in sharing an apartement or to suggest a product, feel free to contact me!

By the way, I would be grateful If you could contact me to meet other people, hang out and have fun together!!

Cheers,
Julien

Armand

Hello and welcome on board Julien!

You should consider posting an advert in the flat share section of Dubai classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

humberto baffa

hI JULIEN, i AM LOOKING FOR SHARE APARTAMENT TOO CAN U CONTAC ME BECAUSE I CANNOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE.
MY MAIL IS humbertobaffa@yahoo.com.ar,
Mercy

mtsubhan

ya i can share my apartment in sharjah,
intersted??

Julien17 wrote:

Hi guys,
I am French people, freshly landed in Dubai and I am looking for some international persons to share an apt.
If you are interested in sharing an apartement or to suggest a product, feel free to contact me!

By the way, I would be grateful If you could contact me to meet other people, hang out and have fun together!!

Cheers,
Julien

hansa27

hey please me too. but I want a lady roomate for share a room. dont' like to go to jail, living with a mail. I got my visa as well. but unfortunately I didn't get a room yet. I got jumeirah visa,because my sister working for jumeirah.

please please contact me a lady
+94777162078(hansani)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Choosing a neighbourhood in Dubai
    Choosing a neighbourhood in Dubai

Relocating to a new country and a new city is always tricky. The most important thing is to find the right ...

• Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates
    Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates

If you are moving to the United Arab Emirates, you will need to find accommodation. Many expatriates are ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

All of Dubai's guide articles