Menu
Expat.com

Can any one Help.

Last activity 17 September 2011 by Christine

beingriends

Hi There.
I am an Indian Muslim currently Working in the Middle east. I met a Thai Buddhist Lady here and we both love each other very much. We want to get married and settle down. (we are in 30) . She is ok converting to ISLAM. I want to know if any one out there has gone through similar scenario (Indian Muslim to Thai) how do i go about it? Will it be ok to have our wedding in Middle East or in India or in Thailand. Also what are the formalities if I need to marry in Thailand? And in case if we marry and plan to settle down in Thailand what are the best possibilities I got to have a job for supporting my future Thai wife? (I am working for a Bank in the Middle East). The Next thing is convincing my parents (I dont know what reaction it would be since they have traditional views) Has any one gone through such a situation. Kindly provide as much details as possible as Your Real time Experience and Valuable Suggestion would go about a long way in motivating and helping us in settling down.
Thanking You all in advance for the Help and Priceless Advice.

Lawyerinoman

Before taking a decision talk with your parents. Any way one day you want to disclose all to them.

Christine

Hi beingriends,

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

Congratulations.smile.png

I wish you all the best.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles