Menu
Expat.com

Want to get a job!

Last activity 07 August 2012 by francaiscuisine

isabelle78

I am searching for jobs all around Europe! I have experience and education within administration and tourism.
I am from Sweden, was last year in Luxembourg working as a translator at the European Parliament.
I have been searching for jobs but no luck yet! If anyone can help me I would be very thankful! :-)

Christine

Hi isabelle78,

You should choose a country and ask your questions on the forum of the country.

peinibelize

Hi,

Greetings from Peini BElize!

In which country would you want to work? We are from the Southern part of Belize and our Tourism industry down here is very great. If you would like more information contact me.

Truly Yours,
Indira.

francaiscuisine

no luck at all?
Oh please don't rely on luck...
determination, work and education matter.

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Working in the Dominican Republic
    Working in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking for a job in the Dominican Republic (DR), here are some tips and suggestions. Job hunting can ...

• Work in Costa Rica
    Work in Costa Rica

A low unemployment rate and a strong economy set Costa Rica apart from its neighbours. If you have fallen in love ...

• Setting up a business in Greece
    Setting up a business in Greece

Starting your own company or being self-employed in Greece is not easy for non-locals, let alone for non-EU ...

• Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic
    Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic has indeed been attracting foreign investment over the past few decades, with notable ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

All guide articles