New member from Andalucía. Just found this website!

Good morning, everybody. I'm supposed to be painting the garden wall, but decided to surf awhile instead. Came across this website, wonderful!
Vicky T

Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools

Welcome on board Vicky!

Entonces, que tal Andalucia?

Still loving it! Congratulations on your website - I'm having a great time finding my way around! Lots to see and a really mixed bunch of people and places. Should be getting on with the whitewashing outside - never mind!

Vicky T

I've lived and visited several regions in Spain, but I haven't been to Andalusia yet. I definitely want to visit this fabulous region one day :)

Can thoroughly recommend it! Mind you, France is lovely, too. That's where you are now?
Vicky T

I am currently living in Mauritius, a small island near Madagascar ... beautiful white sand beaches I love it ! I've been here for 2 years now and I don't plan to leave :cool:

By the way, I should go to the beach this afternoon

MADAGASCAR! Wow, that place has always fascinated me since I read Gerald Durrell. Home of the aye-ayes? Probably spelt that wrong. And lemurs? Hope they aren't chopping too many trees down there.
Vicky T

Mauritius is close to Madagascar, but it's quite different (I often say it's near Madagascar because it's not easy to locate the country). A small country, but a great nation.

Julien, can I put a link to this website on my website?  If that's OK with you? My website attracts a lot of ex-pats because my book is about a couple's experiences moving to another country.
Vicky T

Oh yes, you are very welcome :)

Thanks! I'll get it done this weekend.
Vicky T

Thanks a lot Vicky :)

I wish you a very good day!

Julien

Hi! Welcome to the forum.. Hope you enjoy your stay..

So, what's up? What do you do? nice to meet you :D

Hi there, Ryan, thanks for the welcome. What do I do? As little as possible... I write books.

Hi Vicky,
what part of Andalucia are you in?

Hi there, I'm inland, north of Almería. Sweltering in the heat at the moment!

Hi

We bought a house in Carratraca 4 years ago and we are spending the Summer there - where do you live and can u give me advise on where we can buy a cheap second hand car?

Andy

(moderated: no free ads)

I am thinking of moving to Saville in October 2010 and would like to talk to somebody about what it is like there, and who can potentially introduce me to other English speakers.  If you can help then please email me at alex.angstrom@ntlworld.com   Many thanks, Alex (Male 50s)