Menu
Expat.com

lebanese restuarants

Last activity 29 October 2011 by Mohab ElSawaf

adham302

Can you tell me the name of some lebanese restuarants...

I cant go a day without my plate of Hommos and Fatoush...hehehe

deestrangled

Well, the most common ones are Yamal Al Sham and a little place called Amouneh. The latter had been shut down for a period due to some food poisoning issues.. but I've eaten there since and I'm not dead, yet big_smile.png

Another place you could try is a somewhat posh joint called Nafoura. They doll up gourmet foods from all over the world but they do dish out some lovely hummus and baba ghanouj!

I've never had good fattoush, here, though tongue.png I will look around at get back to you smile.png

adham302

hmmm.....i would have thought that there would be many lebanese joints in Riyadh, considering there is quite a number of lebanese expats there.....

josullivan

There are dozens of them about the town. Where to go depends on where in the city you are. I have yet to find a spot that beats Mama Noura for hummus though (King Abdullah road just west of Olaya and a few other branches)
I am far from an expert in Lebanese food but some of them have great food if you ask me.

deestrangled

@jo, how on Earth do you manage to get into Mama Noura's? Whenever I pass by the place is always packed well and proper. I've only ever had their cheese sandwich thingies -- hummus is their best then?

waltta

al salamah  area .. it's famous for lebanese restuarants..

Magedmoustafa

1-Karam Beirut: eastern area of Tahleya St near King AbdulAziz & Chili's
2-Reef Labnany: Tahleya st. in fornt of Localizer mall.
3-Labanese big Restaurant: 30 solaymaneya st.
4-Set ElSham: 30 Olaya St. in front of Steak house & CityMax.
5-Labanon Restaurant in 30 Olaya after Tamimi supermarket.
& more.................

Mohab ElSawaf

There is the great AbdelWahab restaurant in Tahleya street near Araba fuel station.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

All of Riyadh's guide articles