Finding work in moscow

I'm a northern man from Durham who is seeking work in Moscow, i'v worked with Children in youth offending facilities and also in a residential setting, so the line of work i'm looking for is to work as a governor but I will consider just about any kind of work. The reason i'm looking for work is because my wife is from Moscow and she would like to go home for a couple of years, we have two children who are bilingual but i speak very little Russian. Any help on the job front would be a great help whether it's about work as governor or any other job opportunity. (I'm willing to Give any kind of work a go) + I am learning to speak Russian.

Hello johnboyleo and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in Moscow classidieds > Jobs section.;)

Harmonie.:)

Thanks very much for the advice

I since your wife is Russia, why not apply for residence when you come here?  Once you have residence, you can register as a PIE (private individual entrepreneur)and work for yourself.  You can find plenty of work teaching English right in your own apartment building and neighborhood.  Working as a governor really is not that good, most prefer hiring women as governess.  I do very well just teaching around my neighborhood, just print up some brochures and place them in mail boxes, you will get a lot of calls.
                                 JD

im here in moscow and a filipino 31 yrs old..,..i have a working visa and seeking for a nanny job or cleaning job..part time either saturday or sunday..anyone can help me there?

Hi cutemae,

You should post an advert in the Moscow classifieds > job section. It might help you. Thank you.

I wish you good luck in your search.