Menu
Expat.com

English-speaking people in Sevilla.

Last activity 22 October 2012 by victor338om

reversecultureshock

Hi there! This is a local who lived in the States and UK for a while and misses the lifestyles and language a lot. If you´re interested in exchanging impressions, just let me know.

legacy

where on earth is Carmen Sandiego? tongue.png

Harmonie

Hi Carmen, your thread has been moved to Sevilla forum for better visibility.

Harmonie.smile.png

javierpb

Hello!!, my name is Javier. I am Spanish and currently live in Seville. I am 44 years old and married. I am looking for american people to speak in english and make friends. I kind of miss the time I lived in the USA

victor338om

[Moderated]

Articles to help you in your expat project in Sevilla

• Accommodation in Seville
    Accommodation in Seville

Seville is a southern Andalusian city that's easy to fall in love with. The Moorish architecture works of art, ...

• Working in Seville 
    Working in Seville 

Seville is the capital of the autonomous community of Andalusia and home to its government. It is a lively ...

• Studying in Seville
    Studying in Seville

Seville is one of Spain's most romantic cities, with gorgeous architecture, orange blossoms, horse-drawn ...

• Popular neighbourhoods in Seville
    Popular neighbourhoods in Seville

Once you have decided to make the beautiful city of Seville your home, the next order of business is finding a ...

• Developing your social circle in Seville
    Developing your social circle in Seville

For many people, building a new circle of friends is one of the most daunting aspects of being an expat. Missing ...

• Buying a property in Seville
    Buying a property in Seville

Dreaming of settling into a modern neighborhood with great restaurants and green spaces or a luxury penthouse in ...

• Eating out in Seville
    Eating out in Seville

Seville is a city bursting with flavors with plenty to bowl over the food lover. You can live here for years and ...

• Student life in Seville
    Student life in Seville

Seville is among the most popular European cities for international students. There is year-round sunshine, a ...

All of Sevilla's guide articles