hi... im so happy to b in the team. pls forward the next gathering. Tx

mee too , see you all there;)

chrisck9 wrote:

Hello Friends

Our next gathering will be as follow:

Bohemian Death March(Pub Crawl)
Date: Saturday, 3rd December 20011
Time: 6:00pm onward
Venue: Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang (Ceylon will be the meeting point for the start of our crawl)

Our theme for the night is 'Red & Black'. Please come dressed in these two colours on any part of your body :P

See you all there & Cheers :cheers:

Dave & Chris

Sound interesting ....can I wear red pants n black shirt surely will look funny with a red pants!! lol

yourmanjh wrote:
chrisck9 wrote:

Hello Friends

Our next gathering will be as follow:

Bohemian Death March(Pub Crawl)
Date: Saturday, 3rd December 20011
Time: 6:00pm onward
Venue: Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang (Ceylon will be the meeting point for the start of our crawl)

Our theme for the night is 'Red & Black'. Please come dressed in these two colours on any part of your body :P

See you all there & Cheers :cheers:

Dave & Chris

Sound interesting ....can I wear red pants n black shirt surely will look funny with a red pants!! lol

Hi yourmanjh, you are allow as long as it is those two colours on your body!!! ;)

We are a fun group and we welcome your sense of humour as well!

Cheers,
Chris

Hello Lovely Friends ;)

Our second gathering turned out great again!!! I would like to thank all; for your presence last night for the pub crawl:

Dave
Jessica
Andrew
Pat
Anitha & Friend
Bahman
Pei See
Abiken

I loves the companies of all you lovely people. Very humble & sincere group and I feel so at home during all our gatherings.

Dave, as usual, you & Jess are the stars and thank you to both.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi sorry I missed a good night out. Time I got home too tired to contemplate finding a taxi who could take me as half impossible at night. Next week I am in KL central helping out a friend and off work for 4 weeks! Yipeeeee

Nemodot wrote:

Hi sorry I missed a good night out. Time I got home too tired to contemplate finding a taxi who could take me as half impossible at night. Next week I am in KL central helping out a friend and off work for 4 weeks! Yipeeeee

Yessss, Richard, you really missed the fun last night & we all missed you as well! We are gathering more guys on our next crawl and we are going somewhere that is really HOT! The ladies would love it there............:lol::lol::lol:

We have a few more plans in December. Another pub crawl, ladies night out & new year's eve party, just to name a few. We sure are going to have a ball of a time.

Hope you can join us on the next one ;)

Chris

hey Chris,Pat,Dave ,Abiken and Andrew

it was my pleasure to met you all last night and sorry had to leave soon.

Bahman

Avesta186 wrote:

hey Chris,Pat,Dave ,Abiken and Andrew

it was my pleasure to met you all last night and sorry had to leave soon.

Bahman

Hi Bahman, it was a pleasure for us as well. Please join us soon for the next gathering and come with your jokes was well. We enjoyed the key-hole & wheelchair jokes tremendously :lol:

Cheers,
Chris

Hello

A German friend will be in town next Tuesday till Thursday. I am gathering a group for drinks. Anyone up for it?

A brief intro, he is a photographer who travel the world. Presently, calling Pattaya his home. Check his website at www.tuinpics.de

Date:  Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Time:  7:00pm
Venue: Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang

See you all there :)

Cheers,
Chris

Next get together will be Tuesday 13th in the Celon Bar, Changat Bukit Bintang starting at 7pm.
Hope to see some of you there.
                      Dave

Awwww I missed it. Would love to join for the next one!

Another great evening spend with lovely friends. Thanks for being there Dave, Pei See, Andrew & of course Holger.

Cheers,
Chris

me too plz

Hello

If you fancy a drink & good company, find us at:

Date:  Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Time:  8:00pm
Venue: Social, Changkat Bukit Bintang

All are welcome & see ya !!!

Cheers,
Chris & Dave

If you are attending our gathering and need to be in touch with us, please do not hesitate to contact us through PM and we will provide our mobile phone number for easier identification of our group.

chrisck9 wrote:

Hello

If you fancy a drink & good company, find us at:

Date:  Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Time:  8:00pm
Venue: Social, Changkat Bukit Bintang

All are welcome & see ya !!!

Cheers,
Chris & Dave

If you are attending our gathering and need to be in touch with us, please do not hesitate to contact us through PM and we will provide our mobile phone number for easier identification of our group.

The gathering will be held tomorrow. You are all welcome to join us :)

Hello Again ;)

We will meet at Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang on New Year Eve, starting from 6:00pm. We might move on to other club(s); which will be decided on that evening itself. After Countdown, head down to Jalan Alor for Jess's Beef Kway Teow. Sorry Dave, no turkey for you. Dress Code: Your Best or Worse, whichever you are comfortable in :P Be there lovely friends :top:

Cheers :cheers:
Chris

chrisck9 wrote:

Hello Again ;)

We will meet at Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang on New Year Eve, starting from 6:00pm. We might move on to other club(s); which will be decided on that evening itself. After Countdown, head down to Jalan Alor for Jess's Beef Kway Teow. Sorry Dave, no turkey for you. Dress Code: Your Best or Worse, whichever you are comfortable in :P Be there lovely friends :top:

Cheers :cheers:
Chris

Yahoo ! Its PARTY TIME !!! :top: I am doing headcount for our NYE Get-Together. Please confirm your attendance like NOW :cheers:

Chris

wow.. hopefully can join u all next time~