Gyms and groceries

I posted this query before but I dont think it was answered, I am moving to Abu Dhabi in August and woud like to know if there are gyms that are available and cheap. I am a gym junkie and like to visit at least 4 or 5 times a week. I also walk a great deal and is it safe to walk at night, when i prefer to get out and about. 
I am vegetarina and what arethe markets like to get fresh vegetables and fruit. I visited during Xmas and did not see a great range of fresh gree groceries.
Thanks

Hey doesnt anyone reply to these posts? I am hoping to get some information please.....

Hello, The gym I go to is 500/AED per month depending on where you go , theres a few to choose from, 350/AED Swimming pool 350/AED for Aerobics.
Walking a night is very common as its cooler ,but like anywhere there is a certain amount of risks, In the winter months everyones out and about all through the day and night.
It might pay to look for accomadation close to the corniche ,where most people are free to jog,walk,cycle,rollerblade without dodging the traffic.

As far as food is concern, Veges vary in prices as to what you eat as most veges are imported, Spinneys sell pretty fresh veges and lovely breads aswell.

Hope this helps