Apartment for family

I have never been to Spain, but I'm excited that we will be spending a few months there in about a year.  I have always wanted to complete the basic pastry course at Le Cordon Bleu.  When a campus opened in Madrid, I figured it was perfect - I could work on my Spanish and then go to LCB.

Having never been to Spain, I'm not sure what areas are considered more desirable for families.  I also want to make sure that I have an easy commute to the school for the classes.  Reliable internet is necessary for our work obligations.

Any suggestions or a good resource to consult for our apartment search would be appreciated. 

We will be continuing our study of Spanish while we are there.  Any recommendations for a language school?  We would need classes for adults and children - although the classes would not have to be at the same school. 

Thanks!

Hi HippieMama,

I know the right people that can help you with all your travel issues. If you're interested I can send you their contact info, send me a private message with your email adress.

Cheers

Hi HippieMama, for the accommodation, you may also post an advert in Madrid classifieds > accommodation section.;) This may help.;)

You may also take a look at the articles in our participative guide.
Here is the link > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/guide/europe/spain/.

Harmonie.:)

Thank you for your suggestions.