Menu
Expat.com

Want to become a expat, Sugessions / Ideas Required

Last activity 27 December 2011 by Harmonie

JOJO86

Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and currently living in Faisalabad. I did my MBA in MIS and doing a job in an exports oriented company. I have experience of Merchandising (Order Handling / Execution).

Now I would like to go abroad but I dont have any ides, which country will be suitable for me with my job experience.

I required your sugessions / Ideas to traget a best country and Visa procedures.

Thanks,

JOJO

Harmonie

Hello JOJO, I hope that you will soon be able to make the good choice.wink.png

All the best,
Harmonie.

kingali2308

hi,  to start an easy expat life go to dubai just 2 hrs flight and easy to find work. cheers

JOJO86

Thanks All

I would like to expolre Europe. Is there anyone who can guide me for this with complete details.

B Happy Always,

Regards

Harmonie

Hi JOJO86, I invite you to post in the Europe forum.wink.png
This may help.

Harmonie.smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Working in the Dominican Republic
    Working in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking for a job in the Dominican Republic (DR), here are some tips and suggestions. Job hunting can ...

• Work in Costa Rica
    Work in Costa Rica

A low unemployment rate and a strong economy set Costa Rica apart from its neighbours. If you have fallen in love ...

• Setting up a business in Greece
    Setting up a business in Greece

Starting your own company or being self-employed in Greece is not easy for non-locals, let alone for non-EU ...

• Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic
    Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic has indeed been attracting foreign investment over the past few decades, with notable ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

All guide articles