Menu
Expat.com

Hi Frenz

Last activity 18 January 2012 by jkashmiri

jkashmiri

Hi frenz, javed here. I am from Pakistan, I was in UK from last two yearz. Now I am in Warsaw. I would love to meet new frenz here from all over the world. I hope you guyz well come me open heartedly.

Warm Regardz, javed!!!

Christine

Hi Javed,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your introduction on the Warsaw forum for better visibility. smile.png

jkashmiri

Thnx christine

Articles to help you in your expat project in Warsaw

• Accommodation in Warsaw
    Accommodation in Warsaw

Looking forward to moving to Warsaw? Find out, in this article, how to find accommodation in Poland's dynamic ...

• Leisure activities in Warsaw
    Leisure activities in Warsaw

Find, in this article, everything you need to know about the leisure activities available in Warsaw, the Polish ...

• Getting around in Warsaw
    Getting around in Warsaw

Like most European capital cities, Warsaw has a rather developed transport system. Find out more in this article.

• Work in Warsaw
    Work in Warsaw

Poland's vibrant capital is open towards foreign expertise. In this article, find out how to find a work in Warsaw ...

• Phones and Internet in Poland
    Phones and Internet in Poland

Find, in this article, an overview of the Polish telecommunications market and some tips to help you get ...

• Traveling to Poland with your pet
    Traveling to Poland with your pet

Moving to Poland with your pet? Find out about the requirements you will need to meet when entering the country ...

• Work in Wroclaw
    Work in Wroclaw

Looking for a job in Wroclaw? Learn more about the city and get some useful job hunting tips in this article.

• Accommodation in Poland
    Accommodation in Poland

When planning a long stay in Poland, finding accommodation will be one of your main priorities. Here's a brief ...

All of Warsaw's guide articles