Menu
Expat.com

WhatŽs LOVE?------Real, Lasting LOVE!

Last activity 15 July 2012 by HaileyinHongKong

jkashmiri

Many believe love is a sensation that magically generates when Mr. or Ms. Right appears. No wonder so many people are SINGLE!!!

What do you think frenz? what the love iz? Does it really exist or its just a Paranoia?

And if yes it really exists, who is ready to be loved????? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:Pwink.png

Dafne123

THE LOVE IS A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

edvilyn

fUcK lOvE...

I don't believe in LoVe!!!

Colette1958

You're all too young to be so pessimistic about love...everyone needs love...get a dog and learn to love it them look for a partenr!tongue.png

Armand
edvilyn wrote:

fUcK lOvE...

Ahem ! nothappy.gif

edvilyn
Armand wrote:
edvilyn wrote:

fUcK lOvE...

Ahem ! nothappy.gif

nyahahhaha...Simply,love means nothing to me!
PEACE! cool.png

jazzy851

@edvilyn - blink.gif

Moroccan1

hmm love is something very imporatnt in our life ! it could be with friend or girlfriend  or a wife !!! and each one differ from other . i believe that love is an exchange feeling bewteen two persones

edvilyn
jazzy851 wrote:

@edvilyn - blink.gif

eheheh...I'm happy being single,,
being in a relationship with myself! aahhahaha...

Actually, I still believe in love,
..for me LOVE is the key to open the gate of happiness!

'but seems like someone's took the key?
anyone knows,where it is,now?? lol.png

francaiscuisine

true love exists.
wonderin' why u asked about it...
hmm.. tell us more

ashleybu

when you find out what it is, plz let me know.

Adim

Sure it exist.Definition for me is to accept the other as she/he is and share everything (material & spiritual)with him/her,just be ready to walk him next time he appears!

uyikjh

there is love..unfortunately sometimes its the wrong one who loves you the right way :-(

hungtina

Love is easy to find but hard to keep. But if you believe, it will happen. So, how people think about love at the first site?

uyikjh

♪♪♪What is love? Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more ♪♪♪ whistle.gif

HaileyinHongKong

Love is like pasta.  When you first get it it's hard, but after a while it goes soft and limp.  You need to put lots of sauce on it and eat it with garlic bread.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles