Menu
Expat.com

Cheap stay in a luxury hotel in the North for 4!

Last activity 26 January 2012 by cheris

julie13or

Hello there,

I'm working for a luxury travels magazine and we recently offered a stay at Le Meridien 5* Hôtel in Pointe aux Piments. Unfortunetly the winners had to cancel & so we are selling the stay to other people.

This is a half board stay (6 days / 7 nights) for 4 people (2 rooms next to each other with a door between).
The overall price is 1000 for 4 (not even 10000 rs per person with the current low rate /Rs). I might be able to lower the price a little bit.

If you are interested of if you know someone, just send me a message.

Thank you smile.png

Julie

cheris

Is this still available? We are 2 adults and 2 children (ages 1 and 7).
Thanks so much!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Accommodation in Mauritius
    Accommodation in Mauritius

Thanks to its idyllic setting and its proximity to Africa, India, Australia and Asia in general, this small, ...

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles