Menu
Expat.com

Filipino for foreigners

Last activity 14 September 2015 by Priscilla

tagalugin

Hello Rieva,

Please check your inbox on this website.

Have a wonderful day today!

Ponani

I agree. If you have the power to stay with it Rosetta is the easiest to give you a great start.

mallen73

hello there..it would be easy if u would give me your place where i can recommend you to a school which would be near to your place.

rieva

Hi! Close to Podium in Ortigas. Do you have a beginner group? I could start next week. Availability: Mon - Thu from 6 pm or later

mallen73

pls try to get in touch with Asian Center for Foreign language,address is philippines Stock Exchange centre exchange road,Ortigas center.phone no is +6326877342. i hope this would be of great help to you...i want to be your teacher then...but i am far from your place..im from cavite city and presently working as a filipino teacher for grade schooler level. Good luck.

graciefrohst

(Moderated: Please post in the section language teacher jobs in Manila)

ceejay06

Good Day!

I am teacher Cindy and I can help you learn more about Tagalog language. I teach English and Tagalog for foreign learners personally or via SKYPE. No age limit. I believe that language is learned through constant use and daily conversation.

Feel free to contact me for further details at the number you can see on this advertisement. Skype ID: cndz_dee Send me text message with your name, age, nationality and location. Manila area only! Decent and serious language learners ONLY. Strictly no prank callers please. Thank you!

I hope to share with you the language, culture and friendship soon!

Moderated by Priscilla 9 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
-JohnnyBravo-

I would also like to begin Tagalog lessons please! I am in the states, so, would have to be via skype?

Priscilla

@ ceejay06 and -JohnnyBravo > Just to inform you that you have posted on a very old thread here (2012).

For language classes offers and requests, i would advise both of you to post in the appropriate section > Language classes in Manila

I am now closing this thread.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Manila

All of Manila's guide articles