Want to switch in malaysia for a job as a (Graphic | Web Designer)

Salam
I hope you are in the best state of health.
Hey Guys how are you? howz life going?
Friends i need some guidance of you guys regards malaysia means i am thinking about to switch in malaysia for a job as a (Graphic | Web Designer & Front End Developer) so what i want to ask is whats the market of any international citizen in there(malaysia) and whats the average and basic sallary in media field and wats the best way to apply for a job can i apply online or have to come to malaysia on visit visa? I want to do job in media and communication as i am working as a Graphic | Web Designer & Front End Developer right now in Pakistan. so need some Change ;) i have 6+ years of good experience.
So kindly gimme some guidance regards that i am also submitting my portfolio links so you can see if there is any media guy around.

Portloflio Link
behance.net/hassam

waiting for your valueable reply
Have a good life

take care:)

Hi hassam,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > job section.

I wish you good luck in your search.

Hi well Malaysia has a glut of graduates now, and overseas educated Malaysians are finding no jobs. As an expat you need to be over 27 (it can be 22 in IT but nit sure if web design vet this exception) earn more than 5k a month and there must be a shortage of locally educated people capable of doing that job. I can easily find a web designer and pay them 3-4k locally. So as an employer that means real expense and trouble to employ a foreigner unless they have specialized skills missing locally. And many small businesses here can't be bothered with the paperwork and expenses of a wp. Also they like cheap and easily dominated locals who can be made to pick up the bosses kids from school etc - to get on in Malaysia you start your own business.