Menu
Expat.com

I am new here, but not so new in Asia/Thailand

Last activity 08 February 2012 by EurasiaVoyager

EurasiaVoyager

Hi all,

coincidence (or should I say Mister GOOGLE ?) brought me to this website when I was actually looking for something completely different (a Tutor to learn how to use ANDROID properly).
but curious as I am, I sgined up, and now I am here and have to make the best of it   {~_~}

If you wanna know about me, please read the introduction in my  profile, and if that did not scare you away, feel free to say Hello, Bonjour, Hola!, Guten Tag, Sawatdee Krab/Ka, Sawaidee, Mabuhay, Selamat Siang, Ni Hao, Mingalarbar! or anything else that is friendly  ;-)

I can say I am a very openminded and a very curious persion, maybe that is why I love travelling so much and have been to nearly every corner of South-East Asia (and beyond).
Touched Asian ground in Kota Kinabalu almost exactly ten years ago (10th of December 2011 was my anniversary) for the very first time, and from that moment on, nothing in my life was as it used to be.

I have a certain knowledge in English, Spanish, French, German, Thai (includes "reading", to a certain degree), Indonesian, Malay, and the next ting I want to achieve is to learn either Myanma language or Putonghua.

Yes, I do drink Coffee / Beer / Wine (so, expensive here, so usually only have it on board of Malaysia Airline's flight between KUL and BKK where it is free and quite good ^^),
so if you feel the need to meet for a chit-chat, I'd most probably wouldn't say no.....

just one thing: please read the introduction in my profile before, for some reason....

Christine

Hi EurasiaVoyager,

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

EurasiaVoyager

thanks Christine.....  it seems to be a friendly place here and needless to say I like that....

and there seems to be an abundance of "Admins" from Mauritius as well  ;-)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles