Menu
Expat.com

want to know about saudi women

Last activity 26 March 2012 by Armand

alihassan2010

ooohhhh how charming and expensive they r. but really that's why we love to marry a saudi girl if she gets a honest , religious and trust worthy. 

Alliecat wrote:
BAK wrote:

" .. lovely saudi girl" .... now that seems rare :p.

There are many lovely Saudi girls and women.  Unfortunately, as a male, you'll never get to know how smart and funny and charming they are.

BAK

It is indeed very unfortunate tongue.png.

That was a quick response, aren't you at work at the moment ? By the way read somewhere in one of the discussions that work at Saudi is really hard and harsh cool.png.

alihassan2010

my work starts at pm timings

BAK wrote:

It is indeed very unfortunate tongue.png.

That was a quick response, aren't you at work at the moment ? By the way read somewhere in one of the discussions that work at Saudi is really hard and harsh cool.png.

RedGoblin
Alliecat wrote:
BAK wrote:

" .. lovely saudi girl" .... now that seems rare :p.

There are many lovely Saudi girls and women.  Unfortunately, as a male, you'll never get to know how smart and funny and charming they are.

We never will.. hmm.pngroll.png

TheLegendLeads

Keep the hopes alive buddy. Some day we'll know lot many of them wink.png

TheLegendLeads

Actually take it the other way round:

Such a day can come only when such attempts will remain unpublishable lol.png

ghanshyampdave

It shall remain unpublishable in the larger interests of the expat society and everyone in general..

TheLegendLeads

Don't take my comments serious guys. Was just trying to be a little naughty.

By the way, not only lovely, they are passionate, sharp, witty and broad-minded as well. Want to validate the statement? Take a trip to Turkey.

saimans
TheLegendLeads wrote:

By the way, not only lovely, they are passionate, sharp, witty and broad-minded as well.

huh.png

Freshlikesushi

outside of saudi, they are a differnet animal, i know that.

TheLegendLeads
Freshlikesushi wrote:

outside of saudi, they are a differnet animal, i know that.

Absolutely! I perished all such acquaintances deep down the Maramara sea before getting on-board back to KSA. smile.png

Freshlikesushi

hah yeah. i knew a few saudi women back in my single days, and they are just as rowdy and crazy as american women when they leave. im sure there are exceptions however, so no generalizations.

ghanshyampdave
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Don't take my comments serious guys. Was just trying to be a little naughty.

By the way, not only lovely, they are passionate, sharp, witty and broad-minded as well. Want to validate the statement? Take a trip to Turkey.

Sure, i get it.. I wonder whats so good about turkey ??

Freshlikesushi

its only good with greece

RedGoblin
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Actually take it the other way round:

Such a day can come only when such attempts will remain unpublishable lol.png

Amen to that brother!top.png

muzhi

i know one saudi women in HARA (Probebly the only one i have seen too closly)you can make her fried.and its very much easy to meet her .mostly she keep one standing at Signal of HARA in workings days after 5..............;-)

LoopyLou87
muzhi wrote:

i know one saudi women in HARA (Probebly the only one i have seen too closly)you can make her fried.and its very much easy to meet her .mostly she keep one standing at Signal of HARA in workings days after 5..............;-)

huh.png

You can make her fried???

Does she come with toast?

Alliecat

Ummm.. is he saying she's a prostitute? huh.png

LoopyLou87
Alliecat wrote:

Ah now it makes a little more sense (providing thats what it means) - I was too hooked on her being fried, couldn't get my head around the rest

Alliecat
Louise.Welge wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Ah now it makes a little more sense (providing thats what it means) - I was too hooked on her being fried, couldn't get my head around the rest

Well, he seems to be saying she hangs around a particular traffic signal at night??  That, plus the comment that  she's easy to meet and he has 'seen [her] too closely ...'   lol.png

LoopyLou87

lol.pnglol.pnglol.png

saimans

Sometime the Topic description goes negative way. It happens, we all are here helping our expatriate friends So stayed on up.png Enjoy top.png

ghanshyampdave

I think we're all still trying "to know the saudi women" better.

imraan007

hmmmm...i have been out of this place for a while but every now and again there comes up some interesting discussion. as with me some of you already know how personal racism is to me, as i grew up in the country of apartheid and had to face it very regularly. myself i hate to be judged by my looks and want to be judged by my actions. each nation has good and bad. and we should not judge each other but understand more...every1 wants to be right, but we cannot impose our way on the next person. so yeh we can meet people of all colors and learn to appreciate their culture before judging them. i believe that the saudi culture is one of the most misunderstood cultures...i am saying this coz i met some good saudi people. saying that, i have also met some bad.

saimans
imraan007 wrote:

i believe that the saudi culture is one of the most misunderstood cultures...i am saying this coz i met some good saudi people. saying that, i have also met some bad.

Believe me I havent met a single bad Saudi in the last 6 months of my stay here or any bad experience with the locals . Be it the Taxi driver, a person in the driving license office, a person in a banking division, a person in the hospital, a person in the grocery shop or a local person at office. These are the places I have dealt with locals. May be it is in the mind that we try to potary some pictures and try to believe our imaginations. This culture is different, so is in each and every country.

However, the only drawback I feel is the Red tape and the things move very slowly if it gets stuck somewhere.

ghanshyampdave
imraan007 wrote:

myself i hate to be judged by my looks and want to be judged by my actions. each nation has good and bad. and we should not judge each other but understand more...every1 wants to be right, but we cannot impose our way on the next person. so yeh we can meet people of all colors and learn to appreciate their culture before judging them.

Thats right Imran. We need to put an end to racism of all types; atleast on this forum. I'm sure others will agree too.

Ghanshyam Dave

saimans
ghanshyampdave wrote:
imraan007 wrote:

myself i hate to be judged by my looks and want to be judged by my actions. each nation has good and bad. and we should not judge each other but understand more...every1 wants to be right, but we cannot impose our way on the next person. so yeh we can meet people of all colors and learn to appreciate their culture before judging them.

We need to put an end to racism of all types; atleast on this forum.
Ghanshyam Dave

Why not everywhere ???tongue.png

I believe, there should be a complete full stop to 'RACISM' everywhere.

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

We need to put an end to racism of all types; atleast on this forum. I'm sure others will agree too.

Ghanshyam Dave

Would you mind explaining what you're talking about re this forum? 

I myself am rude to people, regardless of their race dumbom.gif

LoopyLou87
Alliecat wrote:

(((giggles)))

one.png

ghanshyampdave

I'm not accusing anyone of being racist or anything.. Just a general statement..
However, if someone is rude, I would only ignore it... But you  cant ignore racism..

@saimans: Totally agree with you.. We can make a start..

Now this topic is going North south east west.. sorry guys..

Ghanshyam Dave

saimans
Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

We need to put an end to racism of all types; atleast on this forum. I'm sure others will agree too.

Ghanshyam Dave

I agree !! smile.png

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

I'm not accusing anyone of being racist or anything.. Just a general statement..
However, if someone is rude, I would only ignore it... But you  cant ignore racism..

Now this topic is going North south east west.. sorry guys..

Ghanshyam Dave

A general statement?  but you specified 'this forum.'  So it's not general.  Do you feel you have seen or experienced racism on this forum ?????????

TheLegendLeads
ghanshyampdave wrote:

By the way, JUST A FEW DAYS back, i got to know that KSA does have a law to discourage discrimination. My immediate response was 'really? Really? rEally? reAlly? reaLly? realLy? reallY? REALLY?' ..... No giggles on this one please smile.png

saimans

why some people talk about racism on this forum.I just believe we are human beings first.blink.gif

ghanshyampdave
Alliecat wrote:

A general statement?  but you specified 'this forum.'  So it's not general.  Do you feel you have seen or experienced racism on this forum ?????????

I havent seen any. But if I do, then I wont hesitate to hit the "Report" button...

The intention was to spread the right message, not to complain the lack of it.. !!

Alliecat
ghanshyampdave wrote:

The intention was to spread the right message,

But you're preaching to the choir, bud .. meaning, we already know!

Armand

And i guess you all know you are getting offtopic.gif too !
dumbom.gif

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles