Thursday night in Bahrain

Hello Bahrain!

I have the privilege of gracing your country on Thursday night. I'm an expat from Scotland living in Riyadh, KSA, I need to pop over the bridge for a visa run and thought I'd make a night of it. Any suggestions of what I can do while I'm there? My priority is beer!

Being Scottish and living in a dry country is taking its toll on me

And sun, any nice beaches?

Hi dry Callum and welcome to the forum !!

I can see where your priorities are :p
I suggest you to start with the Sherlock Holmes, nice pub for an early drink. Then grab something to eat in Adliya or Juffair before going to the BJ's if you like the musical pub atmosphere. You can finish at Zoe's lounge. It's a little more electro but they do beers :p

I'm sure before reaching there you would have make friend with someone who will show you around :p

Enjoy your wild night in Bahrain ^^

Cheers

Olivier

Olivier-France wrote:

Hi dry Callum and welcome to the forum !!

I can see where your priorities are :p
I suggest you to start with the Sherlock Holmes, nice pub for an early drink. Then grab something to eat in Adliya or Juffair before going to the BJ's if you like the musical pub atmosphere. You can finish at Zoe's lounge. It's a little more electro but they do beers :p

I'm sure before reaching there you would have make friend with someone who will show you around :p

Enjoy your wild night in Bahrain ^^

Cheers

Olivier

:one

mayrana wrote:

Hi Callum! There are lots of places to go for a drink, why not try Trader Vic's at the Ritz Carlton Hotel? You can find plenty more suggestions on (moderated: no free ads please)

:offtopic: