Bientot Montréal

Bonjour à tous !

Je me présente, je m'appel Aloys, j'ai 21 ans et je suis Français et en 4ème année d'études informatiques. J'aime beaucoup faire du sport, sortir avec des amis et decouvrir de nouvelles choses.

Dans le cadre de mes études, je devrais m'installer à Montréal au mois de novembre pour une année au minimum. C'est la raison pour laquelle j'aimerai établir quelques contacts amicaux avec des personnes qui habitent à Montréal (Canadien ou Français ) afin d'en appendre déjà un peu  plus.

Merci d'avance. :)

Si vous êtes intéressé, voici quelques informations pour me contacter :

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/aloys.gauthey
MSN : adinsx@live.fr
Mail : aloys.gauthey@supinfo.com

I did the same sourire.

I began my installation in Montréal and after 3 years and half I decided to move to Ottawa, and had the feeling that it's a different Canada that I found-out.

Know I cross the river to Hull just in front of Ottawa and the parliament hill, and still feeling better than Montréal.

my moto is ''there is no failure excepting in no longer trying''

Abdel

well, i dont feel very well after reading all that. I moved to montreal just 3 weeks ago, and It is true that i feel very alone here.
If someone fancies to have a coffe or a beer let me know, it would be great!
I am Spanish and married with a quebecois.... and dying to have a real social life here!!

hi
How is the life in Ottawa?
I lived 5 years in Montreal and it's right that there is discrimination. I am from France. So, I am back in france but I do not find a job so, I decided to move back to canada. Toronto, ottawa or vancouver.
could you give me some informations about your life experience out of Montreal.

;o)

hi,

Thank you for responding. As I told you, I am from france and I lived 5 years in Montreal. I like this city. I think you don't like it !!!! why?
I left in may 2009

I have moved to france but, I have not got a job yet. Exactly I got one in Paris but I left it. I don't like paris, too much traffic and life is very expensive. So I decided to leave but unemployment is high and I do not find another one. I think I gonna go back to canada. I thought vancouver but I read life is also expensive. So, perhaps toronto.

First of all will be to get an appartment and a job. In Montreal it's very difficult to get a job. Lot of french are unpleasantly surprised and retun to france.

How are prices for a small studio furnished and heated?

I am single.

Thanks