Menu
Expat.com

Expert in International Business and Agronomist looking for a job

Last activity 06 April 2012 by Nathan Calouro

afuuu

Hello friends,

I´m a Spanish professional looking for a job. I´m 36 and I would like to move to OCEANIA, USA, CANADA or ASIA.
OBJECTIVE: To join an organization which lets me develop myself professionally, improve my knowledge and take part in the achievement of objectives in order to make the company expand successfully.
I am highly skilled in the agricultural engineering field and have acquired the necessary tools to develop rural areas and the environment. Through my studies, I have also become proficient with several skills, including business and communication management, public relations, and internationalization.

If you have any idea about the country I would be wellcome I´ll be glad to know sugestions.

Thanks and regards from Spain.

G G

Armand

Hi afuuu!

I guess it would be difficult to tell you to choose a country over another for each has its pros and cons in general. I would suggest to do some research according to your wants and needs and pick the country accordingly.

Good luck
Armand

Nathan Calouro

Remember salaries in India and China are very low. I would advise you to try your luck in Europe, where you have to struggle really hard to get a job but that job will pay you back.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles