Menu
Expat.com

Birth date - The Secret

Last activity 02 August 2013 by sachingoel85

Sazlyna Ramly

Hi

I love to calculate the nos of birthdate in order to know the person character (its not palm reading).  I do apply this when interviewing candidate... its fun.

Fred

Interesting idea - please tell more.

snow_speeder

im born on 22 june 1990 telme about mine

edvilyn

hey! how about me..i was born on May 19,1989... tongue.png

hebbatollah

wow, this sounds interesting. just what i need now.
what can you say about me?
I am born on 10 th july 1968

HaileyinHongKong

I've been doing it all wrong.  I get to know a person's character by talking to them.  I didn't know it was all about when they were born.

Mostafa samy

For women only big_smile.png all ladies refuse to proclaim her age tongue.png but men no like i born in 24-5-1989 am i ashame of it ? no

HaileyinHongKong

I'm 21.

Another gross generalization shot to hell.

francaiscuisine

hey i was born February 1,1986.
bet u will say i love these boat-shaped cookies cradle a dollop of either apricot or strawberry jam called LU Barquettes from le panier francais. big_smile.png

rajrana1981

you apply this when interviewing candidates lol.png

you are playing with careers here and you think its fun .wow
All the best .
so a qualified guy wont get selected if he has a unsuitable birth date

Adim

now they ask you blood test to identify your type group...professionel world it is eh:)

annie_t

Try this link love-meter.net/chinese-astrology/chinese-year.php if you're curious about your birth date

Mostafa samy

this link is cool

Mostafa samy

this link says very nice things about everyone smile.png

don moe

mine is 20th July 1981.

JasfurJQ
Sazlyna Ramly wrote:

Hi

I love to calculate the nos of birthdate in order to know the person character (its not palm reading).  I do apply this when interviewing candidate... its fun.

people none of you has given any reply......or is that really secretly hihihi

David1946

Please tell me about myself My birthday is 09/o4/1946

David1946

HaileyinHongKong
don moe wrote:

mine is 20th July 1981.

Happy birthday.

don moe
HaileyinHongKong wrote:
don moe wrote:

mine is 20th July 1981.

Happy birthday.

thanks alot smile.png

Joop

My birthday is not what I have listed here. It is generally not a good idea (identity theft risks)to make you birthday public on the internet.
So, if you want people's horoscopes, ask them privately for their date and time of birth.

Sazlyna Ramly

Dear People

thanks for your comments.  I have not been online in this site for months due to family matters - granny sick n passed away then dad got stroke in end of March till now been taking care.

Well see a lot of comments.. To maradona & adim.. its not a joke. From d date of birth, its give you a clue.  To Joop... you are right.  People... I will PM you those who asked.

Salam Ramadhan.

mostafa zaghlol

mine 2nd November 1986

sachingoel85

mine is 28 july 1985

honey&lemon

Can you teach us how to calculate and interpret ? ( though i believe it is a secret smile.png ) i would be great if you could PM me too on the hows. Thanks much!!

Fred

I sent her my birthday, 30/2/1992, for her analysis.

She was bang on when she sent the reply.
Well, almost.
She said I was a liar but mum and dad were married at the time of my conception so she was wrong about the second word.

honey&lemon

Brilliant masfred! You always have astonishing ways with words!

HaileyinHongKong

It doesn't take a psychic to tell you that anyone born on February 30 is a liar.

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

It doesn't take a psychic to tell you that anyone born on February 30 is a liar.

I could be Swedish and born in 1752.

HaileyinHongKong

My crystal ball says neither.

Fred
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

My crystal ball says neither.

I wish I had crystal balls so I could see what's coming.

sachingoel85

still waiting for private message !!! lol

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Leisure in Italy
    Leisure in Italy

Living in Italy also means benefiting from a multitude of leisure activities. Between museums, art cities, ...

• Leisure activities in Taiwan
    Leisure activities in Taiwan

Taiwan has a lot to offer to travelers as well as expats when it comes to leisure. There are activities throughout ...

• Leisure activities in Mauritius
    Leisure activities in Mauritius

Mauritius is a lot of things, but it is not dull! You'll always find something interesting to do, whether by the ...

• Leisure activities in Greece
    Leisure activities in Greece

Greece has a rich culture and gastronomy scene, along with drinking, as well as plenty of things to see and learn, ...

• The Omani lifestyle
    The Omani lifestyle

Before moving to Oman, people should be aware of the local lifestyle. The Omani way of life is a unique blend of ...

• Things to do in Manila alone
    Things to do in Manila alone

Manila is a bustling and multicultural city.  There is a plethora of activities in Manila to awaken the ...

• American cuisine
    American cuisine

The United States is a culinary melting pot, with cuisine as diverse as its people. While America does have a ...

• Things to do in Türkiye
    Things to do in Türkiye

You are in for a treat if you are in Türkiye as an expat. There are lots of different leisure opportunities ...

All guide articles