Playgroups in Nairobi?

Hi, I just moved to Nairobi with my 14 month old,  it would be lovely to meet some other Mums in our area. Does anyone know of any playgroups? We live in Kilimani, but am happy to travel a bit.

Hi Jessy B!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi!
A couple of things that may help you-
1-there is a Wednesday morning playgroup at Braeburn school out near Windsor golf club. I know it's quite far from you but is really lovely. There are lots of mums who go every week and lots of similar aged babies. My daughter is also 14 months! It's from 9.30 to 11.30.
2- have u heard of Kilimani Mums on facebook? It's an excellent site for mums in Nairobi. There are lots of people arranging meet ups on there. I know there are some playgroups that people host at their houses around your area. I'm out in Runda not sure of specifics.
Hope these help!
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Jessy,

Don't know of playgroups but there are two groups for moms on Facebook that I am a member of. There is "Are you a Kenyan Mom? Join this group now." and "Kilimani Moms". You can post the same question on the group and I'm sure you'll find an answer to this and many questions.

Cheers,

Christine