Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a room in Utrecht

Last activity 19 March 2013 by samsam99

Cristina 91

Hallo!

I'm Cristina, a spanish girl coming to study in Utrecht in September. I'm looking for a room in Utrecht from September 2012 till January 2013.

For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!

yours faithfully,

Cristina.

Harmonie

Hello Cristina, I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Utrecht.wink.png

Hope it will help,
Harmonie.

Cristina 91

Hello Harmonie!!! For sure I'll do it! Thank you for the advice!

Greetings smile.png

bye!!

malavenkat

Hi Christina,

I am an Indian and will be reaching Utrecht in the first week of September.I would appreciate if u could help me out with accommodation(if u have already got one,kindly let me know how to reach out for accommodation)

Thanks,

Mala

henkway
Cristina 91 wrote:

Hallo!

I'm Cristina, a spanish girl coming to study in Utrecht in September. I'm looking for a room in Utrecht from September 2012 till January 2013.

For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!

yours faithfully,

Cristina.

Hi Christina

I have ar oom vacant with running water and possibility for cooking,
Already two girls live here age 22 both
I work in Utrecht University myself in admin
The house is in Ijsselstein
There is a fast line direct to UU Uithof in 10 minutes
mail me at henkway@gmail.com
tel is 00316 49873149
home 0031 3 3003495

Greetings henk Boer

muruganandam

Hello ,

I am Anand, travelling from India (Pune) to Utrecht , i have got a job there, i am looking for some accomadation, can you suggest me if you know someone who can share appartment for 4-6 weeks time atleast.

Regards,

Anand

Christine

Hello Anand,

I suggest you to post your advert in the housing in Utrecht section.

Best of luck,
Christine

samsam99

Hallo Anand  ! I have a room that you can use for the period you mentioned or even longer , for further details please leave an email address or a tel number

Sam

Articles to help you in your expat project in Utrecht

• Accommodation in Utrecht
    Accommodation in Utrecht

While most cities in the Randstad are located by or near the coast, Utrecht is an exception. Instead, it's ...

• Accommodation in the Netherlands
    Accommodation in the Netherlands

Maybe you're passing through the Netherlands for a week or so. Or maybe you're making a permanent move ...

• Student accommodation in the Netherlands
    Student accommodation in the Netherlands

While most universities help international students arrange for housing, that isn't the norm in this country. ...

• Working in Utrecht
    Working in Utrecht

Utrecht may be a smaller city than Amsterdam or Rotterdam, but it's one that many expats find themselves ...

• Studying in Amsterdam
    Studying in Amsterdam

If you want to pursue higher education in Amsterdam at a publicly funded research university, then you have ...

• Visas for the Netherlands
    Visas for the Netherlands

While entering the Netherlands can be simple, it may take some time for approval from the appropriate authorities ...

• Accommodation in Rotterdam
    Accommodation in Rotterdam

Rotterdam is home to the largest shipping port in the world; no doubt you've heard of this big and important ...

• Working in Rotterdam
    Working in Rotterdam

While most other parts of the Netherlands feature centuries-old architecture, Rotterdam looks like a modern ...

All of Utrecht's guide articles