Menu
Expat.com

what made you angry today ?

Last activity 08 August 2012 by montassar.h

admars

when my boss told me this morning to stay 2 hours more,  make overtime for this week grrrrrrrrr mad.png and you ?

VidoDido

Similar situation like yours wink.png

I have received a circular of extended working hours, will be working 12 hours/day; In addition to working on Friday.

So now I'm working 12/7 big_smile.pngbig_smile.pngwink.png

admars

vido dido wish you good luck also good at least i'm not the only overtimers lol today yikes.png

VidoDido
admars wrote:

vido dido wish you good luck also good at least i'm not the only overtimers lol today yikes.png

thanks.giftop.png

You will never go alone admars lol.pnglol.pngtongue.png

Fred

Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Seriously - I try not to get angry at all if possible. I find it to be a bad emotion that is of very little use to anyone and serves to cause a lot of problems.
Years of martial arts demonstrated that anger is useless.
Calm solves problems and gives you a great advantage if the other guy gives you no choice but to fight.

haggishunter

I work in a craft store, so it has to be stropy customers.
they see a new product on the craft channels and ddemand to know why we dont sell it. nothappy.gif

admars

big_smile.png Vido dido !

yes Alex you feel like they are laughing at your face you know it's like they treat th epeople like a fool like we don't have mind arfffff i hate like that i like when everything is clear ! an dno wasting time.

thank you for your answers smile.png

VidoDido
Alex99 wrote:

I will call to another travel company director. He gave me a call the same day when I was looking for job, and visited all travel agencies. It was 1st June. I just cannot do it today. tongue.pngsmile.png

Here you go ... My advice for today big_smile.png

"No matter what your dream in life, no matter what your goal, keep your eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole big_smile.pngwink.png

All the best smile.png

admars
Alex99 wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
Alex99 wrote:

I will call to another travel company director. He gave me a call the same day when I was looking for job, and visited all travel agencies. It was 1st June. I just cannot do it today. tongue.pngsmile.png

Here you go ... My advice for today big_smile.png

"No matter what your dream in life, no matter what your goal, keep your eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole big_smile.pngwink.png

All the best smile.png

Thank you VidoDido! Already day finished, and I sent message to director on skype. Tomorrow morning I will call already. I lost 6 day. O'k. What to do. I should be more attentive to particulars when he said me about 2-3 days hmm.png Thank you!smile.png

Admars thank you for the your wish! All the best to you too;)

Vido Dido i like it about  doughnut big_smile.png

Alex thanks !smile.png

VidoDido
admars wrote:

Vido Dido i like it about  doughnut big_smile.png

Enjoy the Doughnut Admars wink.png & Have a Beautiful Day smile.png

admars

thank you ! you too !

abdulazziz lopez

hey alex as long as the OT is paid that will be ok, me i got angry bcos no one bother to call me.....smile.png

admars

Alex congratulations to you you see now it's fine very good smile.png

m_1203

hi Guys, sound like interesting topic,

All i can say is take it easy be cool, at the end of the work hang out and enjoy get refresh, and face the new day overtime again   proud.gif.

VidoDido
m_1203 wrote:

hi Guys, sound like interesting topic,

All i can say is take it easy be cool, at the end of the work hang out and enjoy get refresh, and face the new day overtime again   proud.gif.

Hi M_1203 and Warm Welcome to the Forum smile.png

I'm doing exactly what you said and everything is under control so far big_smile.png ... Life is just Beautiful wink.png

Enjoy the Forum and Keep Blogging smile.png

VidoDido
Alex99 wrote:

But, today I already found job, and lol.png everything is o;k!!big_smile.pngwhistle.gif

See!!! This is exactly what happens when you keep your eyes upon the doughnut ... Enjoy it by the way big_smile.pngtongue.png

Congrats for the new job smile.png

Regards

admars

Alex thanks top.png

Fred

I broke my own rule and got a tad angry.
A foolish kid rolled in with a swastika badge (He knows exactly what it is).
I won't have that filth anywhere I can stop it.

VidoDido
mas fred wrote:

Years of martial arts demonstrated that anger is useless.
Calm solves problems and gives you a great advantage if the other guy gives you no choice but to fight.

Remember!!! Anger is useless ... We don't like to see you angry ... Take it easy ... Calm solves the problems and gives you a great advantage wink.png

admars

mas fred sorry for you hmm.png as vido dido said take it easy
to all of you have a good last day weekend is coming !big_smile.png

Fred

I really dislike being angry.
However, even having to pay a daft sum for my new driving licence didn't bother me.
Bribery is common here and it wasn't that much.
The government have got rid of a lot of it but there's still a long way to go.

Smile Fred, smile.

VidoDido
mas fred wrote:

Smile Fred, smile.

top.pngone.png

admars

lol.pngup.png

admars

nothing on that world able to make me angry tongue.png

admars
adam1415 wrote:

nothing on that world able to make me angry tongue.png

oh really ?! big_smile.png

harira111

Everything make me angry, eveday.neutral.pngsad.png

admars

everyday ? hmm.png

harira111

hmm.png c'est bizarre?

admars

bein pour etre en colere tous les jours y a quelque chose qui ne va pas ?!

Fred

^
My schoolboy French translates that as, " you're mentally ill if you get angry every day".

Sounds about right.

VidoDido
harira111 wrote:

Everything make me angry, eveday.neutral.pngsad.png

Get over everything and do not let everything bring you down. Look at yourself and enjoy being healthy and appreciate that.

We may be passing through difficult times in our lives but that doesn't mean that life is Black.

Always remember that daylight comes after the blackest night (Its a translation from a saying in Arabic, but I don't know whether it has a reference for it in English or not)

Have a Faith & Hope and for sure tomorrow will be better wink.png

harira111

VidoDido...thank you a lot for your relax words.smile.png but as being huamns, our power for standing hard times getting weak, specialy when hard times last long.
mas fred....such type of people's comments wich  make others really mentally ill!!

VidoDido
harira111 wrote:

VidoDido...thank you a lot for your relax words.smile.png but as being huamns, our power for standing hard times getting weak, specialy when hard times last long.

Let hard times last as it last ... You cannot change what is meant to be. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy up.pngwink.png

harira111

iagree.gif

Fred
harira111 wrote:

mas fred....such type of people's comments wich  make others really mentally ill!!

I'm English.
That means we have enforced French lessons in school and forget the lot the moment we have the freedom of choice to stop.
It wasn't too bad a guess when you consider I'm an uneducated philistine. smile.png

harira111

mas fred, Good to know that you are English ! big_smile.png and I am Arab !

haggishunter

me a crazy Scot tongue.pngjoking.png

Fred
harira111 wrote:

mas fred, Good to know that you are English ! big_smile.png and I am Arab !

What's really nice is seeing so many people from different countries having a chat.
That's a fantastic reason to forget anger and smile.

haggishunter wrote:

me a crazy Scot tongue.pngjoking.png

Except for Scots.

Sorry, I'll get my coat. big_smile.png

harira111

Hugs>>>>>>>haggishunter smile.png

harira111

mad.png>>>>>>>> mas fred

(kidding)

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles