missmorocco22

my mum hehehe

Fred
harira111 wrote:

mad.png>>>>>>>> mas fred

(kidding)

Ooops - I'm in trouble.

admars

hello how are you all ? having fun as i read masfred is so lol.png i hope no one will have any anger today ! let's have  a good day:proud

missmorocco22

my mom

harira111

heheheh , same here missmorocco! try to get used on it as a usual routine.

haggishunter

fred waht you done to hamish......he purring now dumbom.gifjoking.png

missmorocco22

ya but its soooo terrriible specially when i feel that im alone (no friends) and when i need my mum.....she is weird too....is it me who am weird or what?? sad.png

harira111

I can feel you missmorocco, no one of you are weird, but you have to understand that everyone of you think in different way; that is normal, as you both from different generation, try to avoid been in fight and find out which thing make her happy and satisfied. Get friends at same age of you, chat with them, be relax and read articles about psychology.

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

fred waht you done to hamish......he purring now dumbom.gifjoking.png

My smile is infectious.

Another bit of me is as well but I don't mention that in polite company.

missmorocco22
harira111 wrote:

I can feel you missmorocco, no one of you are weird, but you have to understand that everyone of you think in different way; that is normal, as you both from different generation, try to avoid been in fight and find out which thing make her happy and satisfied. Get friends at same age of you, chat with them, be relax and read articles about psychology.

yaaaaaa books of pysychology hehehe its what i read reallly :p do u read it tooo??
concerning friends u cant imagine how many firends i had.......many many friends...but after I've realised that they were jalous and hyprocrit thats why i brok up and i've decided to stay alone.
Ya I've been alone since 5months....so long hein?
Im so excited to go to china 29june :p

harira111

May i ask what you want to do in China in this early age? Can you speak Chineese language?

missmorocco22

just for an internship for 8weeks and not only that but also discovering new people new culture etc etc

harira111

wish you happy trip missmorocco. don't forget to take pictures smile.png

missmorocco22
harira111 wrote:

wish you happy trip missmorocco. don't forget to take pictures smile.png

no worries about that.
have u got skype or anything for keeping in touch??

rajrana1981

this topic ?
sad.pnghmm.png

David1946

When my grandaughter tried to tell me how to live my life and she has really made a mess out of hers. 

David1946

ibrahim_ahmad

my manager

ibrahim_ahmad

traffic

ibrahim_ahmad

work

ibrahim_ahmad

everything

admars

taxi driver this morning rounding taking another road although i said to him i'm lateeeee:mad:

haggishunter

The weather mad.png

On friday we had 6 weeks of rain in one day.
yesterday we had more rain... about another months rain mad.png

admars

arrrrffff haggishunter  not cool! you didnot go out so ?

haggishunter

I did not got out on the days it rained cos i was working. and even with a brolly you would still have got sooked it was that bad thanks.gif

Fred

Nothing again.
I'm in a posh hotel, being waited on hand and foot.

missmorocco22

im freaking out about my travell alone in china

admars

miss morroco tell yourself don't worry everything will be fine . try to thing positive i think china is a nice country i have a friend from china from beijing cool girl !

haggishunter so you relaxed at home right ? one thing i like when its raining to stay at home laying on bed a movie on  cup of tea and listening to the drops falling down plok plok plok hhhhhhhhhhhhh

haggishunter

admars
the rain was coming down straight. the drains could not cope. at work the rain on the roof was deafning, you could not hear the till bell ring....when more ppl needed on tills, it was that loud on the roof. I was working both days it raind.

haggishunter

Right now im angry at myself/ for feeling sad.
just want to curl into ball and cry till i cant no more. sosad.png

missmorocco22
admars wrote:

miss morroco tell yourself don't worry everything will be fine . try to thing positive i think china is a nice country i have a friend from china from beijing cool girl !

haggishunter so you relaxed at home right ? one thing i like when its raining to stay at home laying on bed a movie on  cup of tea and listening to the drops falling down plok plok plok hhhhhhhhhhhhh

hope so thank you really

admars

arrrfff lol haggis hunter missmorroco you welcome wink.png

missmorocco22
admars wrote:

arrrfff lol haggis hunter missmorroco you welcome wink.png

what about u?? what is you plan for your summer??

haggishunter

I like listning to the rain. just now when it comes down straight and you get 6 weeks rain in 1 day. then again 2 days later.
found out on news we in for more rain, gales for next few days.

Fred
haggishunter wrote:

I like listning to the rain. just now when it comes down straight and you get 6 weeks rain in 1 day. then again 2 days later.
found out on news we in for more rain, gales for next few days.

Dry season here. Won't be a lot or any rain for a few months.
No wind unless I eat sprouts.

admars

well for me this summer going back home to france probably defintly going to italy vacation 2 weeks !

mas fred looooooooooool ahaha:lol:

missmorocco22
admars wrote:

well for me this summer going back home to france probably defintly going to italy vacation 2 weeks !

mas fred looooooooooool ahaha:lol:

oh ya i understaaaaaaaaand u verry well hehehe

David1946

I think all companies are that way at least sometimes i know i felt that way sometimes during my many years as a working man.

David1946

Fred

Nothing made me angry (again) today.
I'm so chilled, you could paint me white and keep beer in me.

francaiscuisine
admars wrote:

when my boss told me this morning to stay 2 hours more,  make overtime for this week grrrrrrrrr mad.png and you ?

was it paid?

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles