Expat.com

what made you angry today ?

Last activity 08 August 2012 by montassar.h

rajrana1981

powerful compressor eh fred;)

Michael2010

The rush on 34street and the heat in New york city

francaiscuisine

Since we have stated those things that make us angry or sad.. I'm just wondering what are your ways to chill and sooth your mood?

Is it like what I am doing when I am doing when I am on a bad mood?
Well, I just bite candies.. and my favorite is the Carambar.. Have you taste that? so delicious and yummy..!!!With an assortment of chewy baton-shaped candy, in caramel

Michael2010

I swim thats my alist cooler swag

haggishunter

Just found out we got more $*&%$£^% rain on the way mad.png
and more flooding in edinburgh mad.pngmad.pngmad.pngmad.png

harira111

I got angry when they asked me same questions in diferent ways and many times and daily!!!!!!!
for example( if you are leaving for work at your usually time, and someone had asked you"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?")

admars
francaiscuisine wrote:
admars wrote:

when my boss told me this morning to stay 2 hours more,  make overtime for this week grrrrrrrrr mad.png and you ?

was it paid?

francais cuisine yes oufffffffffff big_smile.png

admars
harira111 wrote:

I got angry when they asked me same questions in diferent ways and many times and daily!!!!!!!
for example( if you are leaving for work at your usually time, and someone had asked you"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?")

oh i see i don't like that also i hate repetitive questions if i were you i say i'm going to hell ! and make a big smile this is what i say when i don't like to answer hhhhhhhhhh

admars
haggishunter wrote:

Just found out we got more $*&%$£^% rain on the way mad.png
and more flooding in edinburgh mad.pngmad.pngmad.pngmad.png

i'm back to france i think i settle here will go vacation tonight don't want tothink about rain arrrfff and the snails are out !

harira111
admars wrote:

oh i see i don't like that also i hate repetitive questions if i were you i say i'm going to hell ! and make a big smile this is what i say when i don't like to answer hhhhhhhhhh

this word"hell" will not be in my benefit, as the other person could hear it,will get angry on me .......means my life will be really hell!!

haggishunter

admars
DONT talk to me about snails and slugs offtopic.gif
and still not got the grass cut since may mad.png

Fred
maradona812010 wrote:

powerful compressor eh fred;)

I've never had any complaints. big_smile.png

Fred

Today was mildly annoying.
Some boring prat did a three hour talk.
My merry gawd, that was far better than any sleeping pill I've ever heard about.
So boring, no one realised he'd finished so he was stood around like a spare thingy at a wedding when the audience should have politely clapped his rubbish.

Not actually angry but really ready for a slerpee party.

My meeting at 12 noon was moved to a local 7-11 where said slerpees were consumed.

haggishunter

not quite angry >>>stupid kitten decided to go climbing again roll.png

Fred

One of Michelle's rabbits snuffed it.
Inconsiderate animal made Michelle cry.

haggishunter

why is it.....
kitty climbs curtin pole and needs rescued, as soon as back turned she does it again huh.png

Fred

I was actually not smiling angry just now.
Our daft bat of a soon to be sacked maid left Michelle alone in the house yesterday.
Today the silly cow let a bloke, a stranger no less, into the house. My wife had only just got out of the shower so wasn't properly dressed.

She's about to be sacked.

kiwiinkorea

There are painters doing my apartment building inside and out. Got very annoyed today when I found white paint splattered on my bike which is black so stands out. Dragged the Korean painter downstairs to see my bike and let him know in a foreign langauge that I wasn't happy. Hopefully he'll have sorted it by the time I get home.

haggishunter

stupid kitty still climbing curtins. i just leave her now till she gets board then crys to come down lol.png

lulu76

a car breakdown when u return home

brunessian

hello everyone,..
for today nothing makes me angry,coz my boss is out of town for a meeting,,
i really hate being angry but sometimes i just cant control it,
being angry makes us getting old faster...

JasfurJQ

salary, we still waiting for our salary.......mad.png

forever alone

Grrr dealing with administrative fees at the county clerk's office. I actually had to walk out and clear my head. Decided to go home and try dealing with it by phone. To my surprise I got it all settled in a matter of minutes and now all is almost right with my small little piece of the world. Hope everyone's having a decent day. One Love

admars

overcooked pan pizza. gggrrrrrr..
so i only eat in hotels that serves delicious food like Wayside Guest House.

haggishunter

A kitten who decides at 3.30am its time to kill your feet whistle.gif

harira111

weather was canicular, 46 C! to HOT !!

admars

Important football match to my national team can not watch it cos they will play while i working sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

haggishunter

the stupid kitten {4months old} having her crazy hour and using your leg as a climbing frame still dumbom.gif

babes2421

angry with myself just because i couldn't able to see someone anymore since they transfered me in my new workplace..& am dying,,hoping to see each other again..but i don't think there is a chance:(

haggishunter

What made me angry today...lets see

A daughter how says she going to a frineds house at 11pm and comes in at 3.30am walking you up {heard of elephants }coming up stairs.
Then a daft kitten deciding to take a mad 2 hour dash and biting your feet when u trying to sleep, before falling asleep at 5am nothappy.gif

montassar.h

i feel sad bc yesterday i m seperated with my girlfriend sad.png(((((((

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles