Looking for female volunteers for my beauty course

Not to sure if this would be the right place to post this but as a newcomer to this island I am struggling to get models on a weekly basis for my course. I am studying with INFA to be an Esthetician and a Make-up Artist however I need to supply my own models and most of the time and I am finding it difficult to fill in the gaps. On Tuesday I do make-up, this coming Tuesday I am doing 50's and Photographic for example, today I did 1920's and Cocktail. On Wednesday I do tailored facials and on Thursday I do massage. The hours are always 10am-1pm and all these treatments are of course free. The problem I have is that most people I have met so far are expats and have young babies, so can't commit to coming along for lack of childcare. I just thought I would put this out there so if you or anyone you know might be interested, you could respond or PM me. The class is in San Gwann so is quite central.

sexist

:-)

LOL, I considered putting males too, in fact there is a part of my course where I am learning male makeup. Feel free to put yourself forward for that george :)

do you really want to hurt me ?

Hurt? You mean you're not up for waxing? Maybe a little guyliner then? It would bring out the colour in your eyes I'm sure!

I was just wondering if you've confused me with boy george

SummerRaine wrote:

It would bring out the colour in your eyes I'm sure!

do you have bloodshot coloured guyliner ?

LMAO, no, but some early nights will sort that right out for you :0)

Oooh, sign me up! Sounds great fun and I'm in Sliema, so San Gwann is just down the road!

Hi SummerRaine, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Malta, it may help you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi
Do you still need volunteers?
If yes im willing to help

Thanks
Antoinette

If I get an internship in Malta I will be happy to volunteer.
However, it will first be around september so it might be a little too late by then.

Marlene