Menu
Expat.com

Expat blog gatherings in Alanya

Last activity 06 October 2013 by ummamma

Julien

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Alanya Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! smile.png

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Alanya: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, whos in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Alanya. wink.png

Best,

Julien

alanya tenis

[Moderated: No free ad please + post in classifieds section]

lisav12

Hi,

I am new to this and I would love to know if there are any meet ups of expats in alanya at this time?  I am really hoping to make some new friends here and not sure where to go or how to start!  If there isn't any meet ups right now, maybe we could start one??  Anyone interested???

Lisa

nasirkhan

Hello lisav

welcom to Expat.com
i nasir khan living in pk

Aurélie

Hello Lisa and welcome to Expat.com!

Great idea! Do not hesitate to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. I am sure other members might be interested. wink.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

ummamma

Hai How Are you? by the way im Emma from Philippines and im new member of this site,im looking here a friends.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Alanya

• Marriage in Türkiye
    Marriage in Türkiye

Türkiye, with its stunning landscapes and rich cultural heritage, has become a sought-after wedding ...

• Retire in Türkiye
    Retire in Türkiye

Türkiye, a perfect blend of history, culture, and breathtaking landscapes, is viewed by many as an ideal ...

• Relocating to Türkiye
    Relocating to Türkiye

Bringing along their cherished possessions helps many expats make themselves at home in their new country. ...

• Accommodation in Istanbul
    Accommodation in Istanbul

The largest city in Türkiye, Istanbul is one of the most popular travel destinations for foreigners. There is ...

• Working in Izmir
    Working in Izmir

Izmir is the third largest city in Türkiye. It shows buoyant activity in industry, agriculture, and services ...

• Accommodation in Izmir
    Accommodation in Izmir

Moving to Izmir? Great idea! Türkiye's third-largest city, Izmir combines the cultural and entertainment ...

• Starting a business in Türkiye
    Starting a business in Türkiye

If you are thinking about starting a business in Türkiye, there are several things you will need to look ...

• Buying property in Türkiye
    Buying property in Türkiye

Türkiye has increasingly become a magnet for expats looking to invest in property. With its alluring blend of ...

All of Alanya's guide articles