Menu
Expat.com

which kind of music do you like ?

Last activity 17 July 2012 by don moe

admars

which kind of music do you listen to and what is (are) your favorite music band ?

admars

I will start so, the kind of music i like is reggaeton, rock, rnb,funk, french rap, techno.

my favorite groups (singer) are lucenzo, bob sinclar, kimba sorzano, david guetta, soprano, train, guns n roses, social distortion, rihanna, pink, noir desir,laura pausini, christophe maé, jessie j.

VidoDido

This depends mainly on my mood big_smile.pngtongue.png

After a busy working day I usually go for Classic Music to revitalize my mind; Jazz would be perfect as well whistle.gif

In a quite weekend day I prefer to go for Funk, Techno and Hip-Hop whistle.gif

In active weekend day I prefer to go for Rock and R&B cheers.png

My favorite Singers/Bands are many actually, will just mention a few of them: Scorpions, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Linkin Park, BSB, N-Sync, Akon, Bryan Adams, Eros Ramazzotti, Andrea Bocelli, Jennifer Lopez

admars

yes good Vido dido i do like some of your bands you mentioned also yes as you said too many can't mention it all it will take time ;)personnaly i don't like jazz and classic music. thanks for your answer

VidoDido
admars wrote:

personnaly i don't like jazz and classic music. thanks for your answer

You are missing the Fun lol.pngtongue.png but what music do you normally use for sleeping??! joking.pnglol.png

admars
VidoDido wrote:
admars wrote:

personnaly i don't like jazz and classic music. thanks for your answer

You are missing the Fun lol.pngtongue.png but what music do you normally use for sleeping??! joking.pnglol.png

The fun arffffff ! i hate this sound it's your likes forsleeping no music if i wantto relax il isten to some relaxing japanese tunes hahahaha proud.gif

admars

anyone else wants to share with us ?

admars

big_smile.png thank you catty

Fred

AC/DC, Motorhead, Beethoven and
ZZ Top.

Of course there's a lot of other stuff but that's a really good start.

admars

mas fred yes, thanks for participate i like ac/dc also

Laoting

Hmm I like jazz music.. or any of those soothing music. smile.png Like Norah Jones..

rajrana1981

Metallica , guns N roses

haggishunter

at the moment i like soppy music. the kind you can greet to sosad.png

HaileyinHongKong

I like good music.

Potmonkey

I like all kinds of music except for pop,rap,techno,house etc. Among the others my favorite is metal, i like to listen to instrumentals too, so many different instruments from different countries, would like to know more and i think so i can get a few good numbers from this forum.

Cheers,
Anoop

ashleybu

I like Reggae, R& B, and country music, always seems to soothe my mood.

don moe

Pink Floyd, The Camels & Bon Jovi.

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Leisure in Italy
    Leisure in Italy

Living in Italy also means benefiting from a multitude of leisure activities. Between museums, art cities, ...

• Leisure activities in Taiwan
    Leisure activities in Taiwan

Taiwan has a lot to offer to travelers as well as expats when it comes to leisure. There are activities throughout ...

• Leisure activities in Mauritius
    Leisure activities in Mauritius

Mauritius is a lot of things, but it is not dull! You'll always find something interesting to do, whether by the ...

• Leisure activities in Greece
    Leisure activities in Greece

Greece has a rich culture and gastronomy scene, along with drinking, as well as plenty of things to see and learn, ...

• The Omani lifestyle
    The Omani lifestyle

Before moving to Oman, people should be aware of the local lifestyle. The Omani way of life is a unique blend of ...

• Things to do in Manila alone
    Things to do in Manila alone

Manila is a bustling and multicultural city.  There is a plethora of activities in Manila to awaken the ...

• American cuisine
    American cuisine

The United States is a culinary melting pot, with cuisine as diverse as its people. While America does have a ...

• Things to do in Türkiye
    Things to do in Türkiye

You are in for a treat if you are in Türkiye as an expat. There are lots of different leisure opportunities ...

All guide articles